Man accused of biting off girlfriend's nose, swallowing it

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
TULSA, Okla. -- A man shocks those gathered for a family meal by allegedly biting off the nose of his girlfriend.

Tulsa police say the victim, Jody Bennett, came out of a back room of a north Tulsa residence with a napkin over her face and told others that her boyfriend had bitten her nose.

Ambulance personnel who were summoned saw that Bennett's nose was bitten off where it should have been attached to her face and reportedly called the police.

More: http://www.kfor.com/Global/story.asp?S=4517304

GROSS :eek:

. . . Bennett was taken to Saint John Medical Center, where police had talked to emergency room personnel about pumping Hill's stomach in an attempt to find the nose.

Police Corporal Shane Tuell says doctors told them that would be futile because the nose is composed primarily of cartilage and soft tissue, and Hill's stomach acid would've dissolved it quickly. . . .
http://www.kfor.com/Global/story.asp?S=4517304

I think they should have tried pumping his stomach anyway, repeatedly tried. Maybe the experience would be good for him to go through.

WTH...That is just sick. What a freak. Why in the world would he bite off her nose, what did she do? I could just hurl eeeeeeeeeeww! :eek: I wouldn't think it would be that easy to bite off a nose! :confused: It has turned my stomach..yuk

Drugs! I've known of so many of these type cases and it's always drugs. There was a guy used to come into my place of work I had found out about him biting a man's nose off, he did jail time but not enough and he was into crack and booze. Then back when I was a teenager I was in the ER because my boyfriend had been stabbed and they brought a young woman in that her boyfriend had bit off her nipples. Listening to the police and nurses they said he was on PCP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back