1130 users online (215 members and 915 guests)  

Websleuths News

Inmates Cannot Stop Fighting, Six More Injured

(AP) CASTAIC, Calif. Another round of fighting broke out between black and Hispanic inmates at a Los Angeles County jail, the latest in a series of violent attacks over the past two weeks.

Two inmates have been killed and more than 100 injured since fights between black and Hispanic inmates first broke out February 4th.

More: http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_050151031.html
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

L.A. Sheriff Custody Operations
    The Custody Operations Division along with the Correctional Services Division, is responsible for the operation of the County's Jail system and for the care, custody, security, and rehabilitation of all sentenced and pretrial inmates housed within the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department jail facilities.

More: http://www.lasd.org/divisions/custody/
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

This has been going on for weeks and is a hot political issue out here.

Racially motivated and very tense up there in Pitchess and surrounding facilities.