1466 users online (332 members and 1134 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

damon

Can someone tell me why damon was all the way across the room when when they found him? did he fall asleep there? or crawl there?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Can someone tell me why damon was all the way across the room when when they found him? did he fall asleep there? or crawl there?
    He was stabbed where he slept by the couch and apparently crawled away without being noticed. He made it as far as the spot he died in, there by the kitchen entry. It is believed he was stabbed again there. The wall has blood spatter on it so maybe he was stabbed repeatedly there. I haven't spent any time on that wall so someone else will have to explain it.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    He was stabbed where he slept by the couch and apparently crawled away without being noticed. He made it as far as the spot he died in, there by the kitchen entry. It is believed he was stabbed again there. The wall has blood spatter on it so maybe he was stabbed repeatedly there. I haven't spent any time on that wall so someone else will have to explain it.
    Thanks..