1097 users online (190 members and 907 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Tracking Accused Child Rapist

Dewayne Devine is accused of the rape of a 7 year old female relative. He was bonded out of jail by his brother and was due in court in Ohio this week. According to previous court records he denys the charges, but he did admit that a previous girlfriend's daughter had also accused him of the same thing once.
    Devine didn't show for court, and he has been tracked to Vienna, West Virginia. LE went there but a relative told them it wasn't illegal for a person to harbor a relative. While they were checking that (it is illegal) Devine escaped.
    http://www.wkrc.com/news/local/story...8-0AF89F93626C
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Devine was arrested last night in New Orleans and is awaiting extradition to Ohio.
    http://www.wkrc.com/news/local/story...6-3878B8948195
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Thank God!