Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: VA - Annandale - White Female 245UFVA, ~60, "NO CODE, DNR, No Penicillin", Dec'96

Cemetery

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...sr&GScid=51693

Here is the link to this cemetery. There are allot of babies and children burried there.

Betty

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Seifsister For This Useful Post:

This one made me very sad also.
    I seriously doubt it's Margaret Marion. Her care was found at the two mile mark on chesapeake bridge. I think MM probably threw herself off the bridge.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthTheory For This Useful Post:

Bumping this up.

Although it's disturbing to some, I think the post-mortem picture might go a long way in helping this case out. I know someone in the thread previously mentioned they had it. Perhaps if it's posted, this case can get closure.

Bumping this up for the Annandale Va Jane Doe. Somebody has to be missing this poor woman. I still think she looks Puerto Rican.

Hi Guys,
    stumbled upon this Jane Doe whilst looking at the Doe Network UID's and thought I might as well put another Jane on my to solve list .

I found 2 missing persons that I thought could be JD but when I look at my side by side's i am no longer so sure but will post anyway

Barbara Lee Elms missing since Aug 25 1993
    Doe Network Case File 767DFIA
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pearly For This Useful Post:

This missing person looks closer to Jane Doe then the other IMO however let me know what you think!
    Evelyn L Piper
    Case File 1133DFAL

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pearly For This Useful Post:

MadeaBecBec is offline "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."
    Julessleuther & Seifsister; Thanks for those links!
    I am going through each person on those that are listed as being buried there to see when they passed or if a DOB is given, so far I have found 3 children that are buried there that passed close to the date of Janes passing! The one that really stood out for me (my instinct kicked up a bit) is this one: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...GRid=21535876& I believe she may have been named after a grandmother, I'll not put her name here, out of respect. (The first name is also the name of a plant) Y'all may think I'm way out there, in a way you are right, I do think differently than most folks I am, however, quite sane, I promise!!
    Now, I'm back to searching records starting at 241.....
    Oh!! And the area that Jane was found at is called Babyland, I'm with others here in thinking that is a significant clue! Here's a photo of the entrance there:
    Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadeaBecBec For This Useful Post:

Hello

Hello, I was coming here to suggest Evelyn Piper as a match, but, I see it was already mentioned. EP disappeared 2 years earlier, saying she was going on a worldwide adventure? Very strange, not too far from GA/AL to VA...Any thoughts...Maureen

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maureen For This Useful Post:

Submitted!

Hi everybody, I submitted Evelyn Piper to VA LE. Keep your fingers crossed, I will let you know when I hear back....Maureen

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maureen For This Useful Post:

Hello

Hello, I just wanted to let everyone know that I still haven't heard back from the ME. Maybe that is a good thing-maybe that means they are really looking into it...Maureen

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maureen For This Useful Post:

Her Doe page.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/245ufva.html

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaANcmpQ19o[/ame]

Just came across this video on this Jane Doe.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

This case just breaks my heart, someone must have loved this woman

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to badhorsie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by annemc2 View Post
    Bump...

Reconstruction, images of Personal Effects added 10/11/07

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/245ufva.html
    Interesting. When I was younger and living in New Hampshire I had a friend who's mother bares a striking resemblance to this woman. She certainly wasn't 60 though, just strange how much they look alike.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to starmushrooms For This Useful Post:

Something about the graves, or the location of where she was found keeps getting to me. I wonder if maybe she was a nurse who delivered babies? I don't know, just a theory I was thinking of. Maybe she had a particular love for babies. It's sad though.

With the DNR on the bracelet I wonder if maybe she was in the medical field and saw what trying to save a persons life looked like and decided that wasn't for her.

When I was looking at the Christmas tree I thought maybe there was a connection to children in that also. Maybe the two (location and tree) have something to do with each other. Maybe Christmas meant something to her as a child or with a child of her own.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starmushrooms For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Larson View Post
    I am still bothered by who this lady could be and why she ended her life the way she did. Can anyone think of anything? I would think she is from the area but if she is then why hasn't somebody looked for her or have they?
    She may have killed herself in a place she had no real connection to just so no one could find her.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starmushrooms For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by starmushrooms View Post
    Something about the graves, or the location of where she was found keeps getting to me. I wonder if maybe she was a nurse who delivered babies? I don't know, just a theory I was thinking of. Maybe she had a particular love for babies. It's sad though.

With the DNR on the bracelet I wonder if maybe she was in the medical field and saw what trying to save a persons life looked like and decided that wasn't for her.

When I was looking at the Christmas tree I thought maybe there was a connection to children in that also. Maybe the two (location and tree) have something to do with each other. Maybe Christmas meant something to her as a child or with a child of her own.
    That's something I never thought about. Her possibly being a nurse. That could be why she had the bracelet on. I would have never thought about that and I am sure nobody else would either UNLESS they were a nurse or in the medical field in some way. She could have even worked with elderly people. I wonder if someone took her picture around to the hospitals in the area and asked if she was ever employed there. Of course it would have to be an employee that has been there for a long time to recognize her. She had this all planned out.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teresa Larson For This Useful Post:

Is there a second hand on her watch?
    Most medical professionals are sure to have second hands for taking a pulse.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dsntslp For This Useful Post:

She reminds me of a teacher, maybe it is the poetry.

Forgive me if this has been addressed, but is it possible to run the numbers on her prescription glasses. The frames might have a model number (mine do) and then search for optometrists that filled her particular prescription grind? Long shot, I know.

Also, I wonder if it would help to puff out her hair some and then compare to Mp's?
    The reason I say this is because, if she had a bag on her head, aspirated, choked etc her hair was wet when she was found and then possibly washed by the ME, so perhaps her hair when styled was a lot more puffy or softer curls???
    Last edited by dsntslp; 08-20-2010 at 09:50 PM.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dsntslp For This Useful Post:

I think there is a connection to the infant graves she was near and Christmas. Perhaps a baby born near Christmas that passed away. Not necessarily that her child is in that cemetery but a connection to an infant in some way and sometime around December 17 is significant.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Exactly 7 days before Christmas... Maybe it is her OWN DOB?

Maybe in and out of the world on her 50th? Like the $50 bills?
    Just a thought...

She was poetic...

39. The Following User Says Thank You to dsntslp For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dsntslp View Post
    Is there a second hand on her watch?
    Most medical professionals are sure to have second hands for taking a pulse.
    When I watched it in the video it looked like there was a second hand.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dsntslp View Post
    Exactly 7 days before Christmas... Maybe it is her OWN DOB?

Maybe in and out of the world on her 50th? Like the $50 bills?
    Just a thought...

She was poetic...

Yes, could be. I just feel December 17 has some significant meaning.

Doe network says a possible c-section, so we know she had a baby.

Who would take the time to decorate a Christmas tree if there wasn't some special meaning behind it.

43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

I think it may be possible she laid in that particular spot as a way of "rebirth" or back to infancy. Full cycle, No pain etc...

45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dsntslp For This Useful Post:

The day her child was born or died perhaps?

Gosh, where we would even begin to trace deceased children with only that date, no year and no location if the baby is not in that cemetery?
    Do you think the cemetery holds significance, other than it is a cemetery?

Could the tree be a nod of sorts to Christians, born again?

Just brain storming.

47. The Following User Says Thank You to dsntslp For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast