Just watched the Sixth Sense again

ellen13

Reaction score
:eek: For those of you who haven't seen the movie, don't read this........................

But, do you remember the scene when Haley Joel Osment's character brings the videotape to the grieving father and shows the mother poisoning the daughter's food, and then the look on the mother's face. The house in the scene and the mother and father in that movie just triggered the whole JBR thing-like the missing videotape from x-mas-I just know there's something on there and I have to wonder if the writer of The Sixth Sense got any idea to write that movie from JBR-he talks about wanting to write a movie that becomes part of American Culture-I know I'm reading way too much into it, but it reminds me of Patsy being guilty and it's like the writer of the Sixth Sense wants to tell us it was Patsy.
The next time you watch the scene after for the little girl's wake, see if it gives you the creepy Ram's feeling that it gave me.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0005531/
Related to the Sixth Sense-this is the guy who plays Vincent Grey-the guy who breaks into to the house in the beginning scene. Just researched him and found out he was in Ransom. Seriously, I would love to know what the writer of the Sixth Sense thinks of the Ram's case. Think God this guy looks so normal here-I didn't know he was a New Kid on the Block-he scared the you know what out of me when I first saw him in this movie. I also didn't realize that Mischa Barton plays the little girl who vomits and comes back as dead to have Osment help her show the father the truth. Boy, has she grown in just 6 years-all grown up!!

Ellen....I had no idea it was Mischa Barton!! Good find! I did know that the guy who breaks in was a New Kid (Donny Wahlberg, I think??) I thought he did a superb job! I am suprised that he hasn't had a lot more roles since.....

Brefie said:
Ellen....I had no idea it was Mischa Barton!! Good find! I did know that the guy who breaks in was a New Kid (Donny Wahlberg, I think??) I thought he did a superb job! I am suprised that he hasn't had a lot more roles since.....
Thanks Brefie!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts