761 users online (151 members and 610 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!

Thumbs up Thursday's Closing Arguments w/Nancy Grace to mention Janet Marie

Nancy Grace will be speaking about Janet Marie on her Closing Arguments show on Court TV on Thursday, February 23, 2006. Her show airs 3 - 5 pm Eastern.

http://www.courttv.com/anchors/nancy_grace.html

Nancy Grace also has her own show on CNN's Headline News.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

"Nancy Grace" airs live on Headline News at 8 p.m. and replays at 10 p.m. and 1 a.m. (All times Eastern.)

I do not believe she is running anything on Nancy's show on CNN's Headline news, but I do know she will be mentioning it on CTV's Closing Arguments.

Please check your local listing for times as all times are Eastern.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

Quote Originally Posted by terminatrixator
    Nancy Grace will be speaking about Janet Marie on her Closing Arguments show on Court TV on Thursday, February 23, 2006. Her show airs 3 - 5 pm Eastern.

http://www.courttv.com/anchors/nancy_grace.html

Nancy Grace also has her own show on CNN's Headline News.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

"Nancy Grace" airs live on Headline News at 8 p.m. and replays at 10 p.m. and 1 a.m. (All times Eastern.)

I do not believe she is running anything on Nancy's show on CNN's Headline news, but I do know she will be mentioning it on CTV's Closing Arguments.

Please check your local listing for times as all times are Eastern.
    This is great news! I look forward to what Nancy has to say - and, if this peaks the interest of local press as well!
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

-Malcolm X

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Nancy Grace speaks completely from the heart and cares about the victims. Hopefully her passion will spark some new interest in Janet's case. Thanks for the heads-up ... I'll definitely be looking for it.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    Nancy Grace speaks completely from the heart and cares about the victims. Hopefully her passion will spark some new interest in Janet's case. Thanks for the heads-up ... I'll definitely be looking for it.
    I agree! And this case just seems like something Nancy would love to sink her teeth into!!! And you know, national exposure can only help - who knows, this might be something that would get someone to call crimestoppers even.
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

-Malcolm X

I am very happy that Nancy is going to speak about this case as well. She pulls no punches and is an excellent adovcate for murder victims and their loved ones. I hope she gets ahold of this case, like it has gotten ahold of many of us, and sees it thru.

I've had Nancy tuned in this afternoon as per usual and I am waiting to see if she previews her show for tomorrow...I will let you know if she does mention it.

Yahoo! I just set my TIVO. I was thinking that this case has some similarities to the Entwistle case. Why doesn't this case have as much exposure? Hopefully Nancy Grace can help bring this case to the forefront.
    "Those who murder steal the precious gift of mortal experience from another and set themselves in open opposition to God, the giver of life." - Arthur R. Bassett

Hey that is great. I am looking forward to it.

Hopefully this will cause a break in the case. Yay for Nancy Grace!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthEastSleuth
    I agree! And this case just seems like something Nancy would love to sink her teeth into!!! And you know, national exposure can only help - who knows, this might be something that would get someone to call crimestoppers even.
    She would eat raven up . This is great news Term, thanks for the heads up!
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

thanx trix........

..i sent off a thank you in advance , it will be wonderful to see janet's case "out there" via nancy........

..the 'guilty party', *cough-raven-cough* has had 10 months of freedom that should never have happened........it's sickening that he's walking, talking, biking,moving,dancing, dating...............when he should be lining up for meal-time in an orange jumpsuit.
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

I didn't get to turn this on 'til 3:30 and so far, I haven't heard Janet's case. Unfortunately, it appears that Nancy has the day off!

Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    I didn't get to turn this on 'til 3:30 and so far, I haven't heard Janet's case. Unfortunately, it appears that Nancy has the day off!
    You are right JG, haven't heard a mention of it. I wonder if it's been postponed to another day OR if Nancy wanted to do some more digging for more thorough coverage on the story?
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

When Nancy mentions cases, it's usually just a little blurb prior to commercial break. It's nothing in-depth. Her stand-in will do whatever she would normally do; he mentioned one case in the 3 o'clock hour. I'm bummed though because he can't possibly bring the emotion to it that Nancy would.

Mahatma Gandhi

Did anyone watch NG from the beginning to see if it was mentioned? I didn't turn it on until 3:30.

Mahatma Gandhi

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast