Thursday's Closing Arguments w/Nancy Grace to mention Janet Marie

terminatrixator

All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and
Reaction score
Nancy Grace will be speaking about Janet Marie on her Closing Arguments show on Court TV on Thursday, February 23, 2006. Her show airs 3 - 5 pm Eastern.

http://www.courttv.com/anchors/nancy_grace.html

Nancy Grace also has her own show on CNN's Headline News.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

"Nancy Grace" airs live on Headline News at 8 p.m. and replays at 10 p.m. and 1 a.m. (All times Eastern.)

I do not believe she is running anything on Nancy's show on CNN's Headline news, but I do know she will be mentioning it on CTV's Closing Arguments.

Please check your local listing for times as all times are Eastern.

terminatrixator said:
Nancy Grace will be speaking about Janet Marie on her Closing Arguments show on Court TV on Thursday, February 23, 2006. Her show airs 3 - 5 pm Eastern.

http://www.courttv.com/anchors/nancy_grace.html

Nancy Grace also has her own show on CNN's Headline News.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

"Nancy Grace" airs live on Headline News at 8 p.m. and replays at 10 p.m. and 1 a.m. (All times Eastern.)

I do not believe she is running anything on Nancy's show on CNN's Headline news, but I do know she will be mentioning it on CTV's Closing Arguments.

Please check your local listing for times as all times are Eastern.

This is great news! I look forward to what Nancy has to say - and, if this peaks the interest of local press as well!

Nancy Grace speaks completely from the heart and cares about the victims. Hopefully her passion will spark some new interest in Janet's case. Thanks for the heads-up ... I'll definitely be looking for it.

JerseyGirl said:
Nancy Grace speaks completely from the heart and cares about the victims. Hopefully her passion will spark some new interest in Janet's case. Thanks for the heads-up ... I'll definitely be looking for it.

I agree! And this case just seems like something Nancy would love to sink her teeth into!!! And you know, national exposure can only help - who knows, this might be something that would get someone to call crimestoppers even.

I am very happy that Nancy is going to speak about this case as well. She pulls no punches and is an excellent adovcate for murder victims and their loved ones. I hope she gets ahold of this case, like it has gotten ahold of many of us, and sees it thru.

I've had Nancy tuned in this afternoon as per usual and I am waiting to see if she previews her show for tomorrow...I will let you know if she does mention it.

Yahoo! I just set my TIVO. I was thinking that this case has some similarities to the Entwistle case. Why doesn't this case have as much exposure? Hopefully Nancy Grace can help bring this case to the forefront.

Hey that is great. I am looking forward to it.

Hopefully this will cause a break in the case. Yay for Nancy Grace! :clap:

SouthEastSleuth said:
I agree! And this case just seems like something Nancy would love to sink her teeth into!!! And you know, national exposure can only help - who knows, this might be something that would get someone to call crimestoppers even.
She would eat raven up:croc: . This is great news Term, thanks for the heads up!

thanx trix........

..i sent off a thank you in advance , it will be wonderful to see janet's case "out there" via nancy........

..the 'guilty party', *cough-raven-cough* has had 10 months of freedom that should never have happened........it's sickening that he's walking, talking, biking,moving,dancing, dating...............when he should be lining up for meal-time in an orange jumpsuit.

I didn't get to turn this on 'til 3:30 and so far, I haven't heard Janet's case. Unfortunately, it appears that Nancy has the day off! :(

JerseyGirl said:
I didn't get to turn this on 'til 3:30 and so far, I haven't heard Janet's case. Unfortunately, it appears that Nancy has the day off! :(
You are right JG, haven't heard a mention of it. I wonder if it's been postponed to another day OR if Nancy wanted to do some more digging for more thorough coverage on the story?

When Nancy mentions cases, it's usually just a little blurb prior to commercial break. It's nothing in-depth. Her stand-in will do whatever she would normally do; he mentioned one case in the 3 o'clock hour. I'm bummed though because he can't possibly bring the emotion to it that Nancy would.

Did anyone watch NG from the beginning to see if it was mentioned? I didn't turn it on until 3:30. :waitasec:

Eww--were you watching from the beginning?

Oh no, EW ... where'd you go??? You were here the whole time and you left before you saw our questions! Did anyone lurking see the whole episode?

JerseyGirl said:
Did anyone watch NG from the beginning to see if it was mentioned? I didn't turn it on until 3:30. :waitasec:
I did JG and did not see a thing...I am going to watch her show tonight and see what's shakin.
I will watch closing arguments again tomorrow. Maybe shoot her an email?

I am dissapointed! I agree with Spanky... I just emailed Nancy Grace at Court TV to see what happened. Please do the same! We will get this out there one way or another. The more of us that email the better!

Sorry JG....I had to get off line before I saw your posts. Yes, I did watch it from the beginning to end (as most of you did) and NOTHING was mentioned. Also watched her regular show this afternoon and NOTHING. What was interesting was that she was on her regular show but not on the closing arguments show.

I have to tell ya guys, I'm kinda glad it wasn't on today. As you probably know the Joran Vandersloot interview was released today in Holloway's case and I think Janet's story would have been overshadowed again (remember the runaway bride story the night she was murdered).

Let's hope our emails to Nancy work and Janet gets the full attention she deserves!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back