Woman Charged With Stealing 50 Glass Eyes

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
LOL... notice the suspects last name ;)

~~~~~

OWENSBORO, Ky. - Police charged a woman Friday with stealing 50 antique glass eyes from a hospital display case on Christmas Eve.

Melissa Jane Wink, 36, of Owensboro, was charged with theft by unlawful taking over $300.

A surveillance camera recorded the theft from an exhibit of medical artifacts at Owensboro Medical Health System. A picture of the suspect was publicly released several days later.

The eyes were valued at $2,500. The hospital had mistakenly reported the eyes were worth $100,000, which was actually the value of the exhibit collection. The eyes were recovered at a house Wink was staying in.

Police Detective Ed Krahwinkel said he wasn't sure why someone would steal the eyes; there isn't high demand on the black market for them.

Full Story Yahoo News

Well, when I need someone to "keep an eye out for me," I'll know where to look. :D

LOL... this story is a good one... what on earth did old winky want with all the eyes? :crazy:

Casshew said:
LOL... this story is a good one... what on earth did old winky want with all the eyes? :crazy:

Do they cry? Maybe ISP could borrow a pair or two for the trrial!

haypaula said:
Do they cry? Maybe ISP could borrow a pair or two for the trrial!

No they don't cry... but they don't see either... I think Geragos would rather hand them out the jurors!

xenaswolf said:
I always feel like somebody's watchin me.....wasn't that a song a few years ago? LOL
Bahahahhahaaa! I only have eyes for you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back