Map of Sex Offenders in your neighborhood

Mabel

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
pammers-soap.com
Maybe I'm the last to learn of this excellent site - plug in your address and it'll show you where the sex offenders live. Click on the red and green boxes to see pictures of the offender and details of his/her crime. If I had small children, I'd make them memorize these faces.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Mabel said:
Maybe I'm the last to learn of this excellent site - plug in your address and it'll show you where the sex offenders live. Click on the red and green boxes to see pictures of the offender and details of his/her crime. If I had small children, I'd make them memorize these faces.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

(Sigh) When I was a kid in the fifies and sixties the only ones we thought about in "our neighborhood" were Mr. Rogers and King Friday.

I put in my address, etc., and 538 sexual offenders/predators came up - JUST within my ZIP CODE - too freaky. If I had a young kid in this day and age I wouldn't let them out the front door alone until they were 47, and even then.......

I typed in my address and received this message. These four states are behind the times. I know from past experience trying to look up sex offenders in my area, all I was able to find was a list of offenders who are jailed nearby -- not those who are out free amongst us.

Unfortunately, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont do not currently provide addresses for registered sex offenders. Consequently, we are unable to provide adequate or meaningful information about sex offenders located in these states. We will add functionality that will allow searches by name and city in the future.

We suggest that you contact your state senators and representatives and ask them why you cannot have access to critical information you need to protect your loved ones. Tell them that you want the same registered sex offender location information that is available to your neighbors in surrounding states.

We will continue to monitor these four states. When they begin publicizing offender address information we will provide it to Family Watchdog visitors.

Hi Mabel,

Thank-you for the link.Vermont is not listed on this.The following are not listed;

Nevada
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Vermont

Cypros said:
I typed in my address and received this message. These four states are behind the times. I know from past experience trying to look up sex offenders in my area, all I was able to find was a list of offenders who are jailed nearby -- not those who are out free amongst us.

Unfortunately, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont do not currently provide addresses for registered sex offenders. Consequently, we are unable to provide adequate or meaningful information about sex offenders located in these states. We will add functionality that will allow searches by name and city in the future.

We suggest that you contact your state senators and representatives and ask them why you cannot have access to critical information you need to protect your loved ones. Tell them that you want the same registered sex offender location information that is available to your neighbors in surrounding states.

We will continue to monitor these four states. When they begin publicizing offender address information we will provide it to Family Watchdog visitors.
Well, I guess I know where all the sex offender are headed! Good Grief!!

I typed in my address and got introduced to the creepiest guy I think I've ever seen, living .09 miles from my house!

I found one that lives in my condominium complex. Thankfully, I don't have kids. I just have to worry about myself. This is disturbing, but I can't move.

Cypros,

I saw your post after mine was posted.You posted yours while Iwas typing.:)

montana_16 said:
(Sigh) When I was a kid in the fifies and sixties the only ones we thought about in "our neighborhood" were Mr. Rogers and King Friday.

Sadly, Montana- they were there then too. Only increased public awareness and watchdog groups have brought these people out of the closet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back