Eeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!!

Buzz Mills

Reaction score
Website
forumsforjustice.com
Eeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!! Wed Feb 22, 10:44 AM ET

BERLIN (Reuters) - A Bavarian village was flooded by liquid pig manure after a tank containing the fertilizer burst, German police said Wednesday.

Sewage rose to 20 inches in the courtyards and streets of Elsa after gushing from the tank, which held some 240,000 litres of pig manure.

"The village was swamped with green-brown liquid and it was pig manure -- the mother-of-all muck," said Rainer Prediger, a police spokesman in the nearby town of Coburg.

Oh!!! I would have to move, no ifs ands or buts!! Well, I bet the grass in the courtyards will be nice and green. :sick:

LMAOOOO....This town isnt too far from where I live in Bavaria..matter of fact its extremely close. I havent noticed any diffrence in odors to tell ya the truth it smells like manure around here most of the time becuase its a 'farming' area and I believe they use manure for just about everything! :waitasec: Anyone want to come visit me during the summer months?? :laugh:

Buzzm1 said:
Eeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!! Wed Feb 22, 10:44 AM ET

BERLIN (Reuters) - A Bavarian village was flooded by liquid pig manure after a tank containing the fertilizer burst, German police said Wednesday.

Sewage rose to 20 inches in the courtyards and streets of Elsa after gushing from the tank, which held some 240,000 litres of pig manure.

"The village was swamped with green-brown liquid and it was pig manure -- the mother-of-all muck," said Rainer Prediger, a police spokesman in the nearby town of Coburg.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back