1181 users online (234 members and 947 guests)  

Websleuths News

H0NEYWEST is offline I have a .38 and an ocelot ~ they're both loaded

I had no clue

I always see these at gas stations and 7-11 stores. I just assumed they were for romantics....

http://www.local6.com/news/7339388/detail.html
    Last edited by H0NEYWEST; 02-25-2006 at 02:23 AM. Reason: sentence made no sense

Don't feel bad, I didn't have a clue either! I've actually been given one of those cute little roses from someone before

The article says that they have been banned in Baltimore and Chicago. LOL, sometimes dollar bills are used as tubes, are they going to ban them too?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    sometimes dollar bills are used as tubes, are they going to ban them too?
    Dollar bills used as snorting tubes I can visualize, but how does one make a crack pipe out of a plastic flower tube? Wouldn't they melt?

I think they're made of thin glass Honey.

I thought they were glass, but the article said plastic. What a silly thread I made.

They remove the rubber tip, cut or melt or break the closed end off and they have a snorting tube. To snort they don't have to have it near any flame.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by H0NEYWEST
    I thought they were glass, but the article said plastic. What a silly thread I made.
    I don't think it was a silly thread at all, very interesting in fact
    A lot of us don't notice stuff like that till it's pointed out and it's certainly informative and news worthy. I noticed Baltimore is one of the cities they are banned in they do have a huge crack problem there but I don't see how banning the sale of these things helps, seems like such a waste. From what I know that goes on in that city they prefer to concern themselves with this crap instead of going after the crack dealers. Safer and they can get a cup of coffee and a donut while there.

A few years back they banned paraphenalia in Fla

They listed a huge bunch of stuff...including paper clips, plastic baggies, etc. Even the cops were complaining that their evidence bags were now illegal. lol It didn't last.