I had no clue

The article says that they have been banned in Baltimore and Chicago. LOL, sometimes dollar bills are used as tubes, are they going to ban them too?

mysteriew said:
sometimes dollar bills are used as tubes, are they going to ban them too?
Dollar bills used as snorting tubes I can visualize, but how does one make a crack pipe out of a plastic flower tube? Wouldn't they melt? :waitasec:

I thought they were glass, but the article said plastic. What a silly thread I made.

They remove the rubber tip, cut or melt or break the closed end off and they have a snorting tube. To snort they don't have to have it near any flame.

H0NEYWEST said:
I thought they were glass, but the article said plastic. What a silly thread I made.

I don't think it was a silly thread at all, very interesting in fact :)
A lot of us don't notice stuff like that till it's pointed out and it's certainly informative and news worthy. I noticed Baltimore is one of the cities they are banned in :( they do have a huge crack problem there but I don't see how banning the sale of these things helps, seems like such a waste. From what I know that goes on in that city they prefer to concern themselves with this crap instead of going after the crack dealers. Safer and they can get a cup of coffee and a donut while there. :eek:

They listed a huge bunch of stuff...including paper clips, plastic baggies, etc. Even the cops were complaining that their evidence bags were now illegal. lol It didn't last.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back