Marc Klaas, Nancy Grace, and Websleuths

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Marc Klaas, Erin Runion and Mark Lunsford are in Washing D.C. to make sure our children are safe from predators. Like the scum that killed their babies.

Instead of crawling under the covers (like I think I would) they have taken their anger and turned it into helping others.

On Monday night Marc Klaas will be on Nancy Grace. He is going to tell Nancy's auidence to come to WS to read the " The Children's Safety Act" and to get the contact info for their senators.

Please, take the time to call, write and email your senator. Your senator and his/her contact info is listed on this forum. It's all you need.

Don't let our senators forget about your children. They MUST pass The Children's Safety Act.

An extraorinary thing to do and i wish all the best. there cannot ever be too much publicity about this.

i look forward to newcomers arriving to investigate more and support the cause.

Mine sent via email. Here is what I wrote:

I am writing to let you know that I believe our children need to be one of our main priorities. They are not only our pride and joy, they are our futures. And they deserve and need our protection.
I am asking that you and your office to please throw your vote and your support behind The Child Safety Act H.R. 3132. In addition, I am requesting that you make sure that the funding required to implement the changes is there.
Thank you for listening.

Thanks Amra. I always try to keep it short and sweet. Otherwise they may not read it. All they really want to know from us, is are we for or against. They won't pay much attention to theories, or justifications. So just try to give them what they are looking for.

I emailed both our state senators urging them to protect our children by fully supporting this!

I cannot imagine why anyone would not vote for this. :waitasec:

I'm going to send my emails tonight because it is so important. What you said Mysteriew is the crux of it from a Senators viewpoint - the children are our future and need to be protected at all costs.

I would have thought this would pass with no question. I guess other issues could take precedence. But as a proud member of WS and as a mother I will send the best short note I can! LOL

Thanks you Tricia for your wonderful heart, but also all of your organizational skills being put to use in this endeavor. You are making a difference.

Scandi

I will be sending my emails today. This is wonderful and thank you Tricia for making a special place for these important actions here at Websleuths!!!

I just sent mine in to both of my senators. Prayers and good thoughts that it passes!

Tricia said:
<snip>

Please, take the time to call, write and email your senator. Your senator and his/her contact info is listed on this forum. It's all you need.

Don't let our senators forget about your children. They MUST pass The Children's Safety Act.
My emails have been sent in support of "The Children's Safety Act". I am making phone calls later ( was told years ago when I worked in politics to always follow up written correspondence with a call )

please check under the Missing and Support Forum so you can vote ***once daily*** in the hopes that Child Find will *win* $10,000 to help their cause.

Link
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36461

Nancy Grace is on location tonight, I hope the segment does not get bumped.

Well, in case you missed it Marc did not mention Websleuths. I know this was not his fault. I'm sure he thought he had more time.

I'll be honest. I feel a bit foolish. :eek:

I think he is scared to call me now. LOL!

BUT the real important thing, BY FAR, is that we get this BILL PASSED.

Don't give up now. We don't need no stinkin' Nancy Grace. HAH. (Actually, I LOVE Nancy and I am just kidding)

We need to keep on plugging. Have your friends, family, and anyone you can find, call their senator and let them know they have to pass this bill.

Thanks,
Tricia

Tricia, I sent a note to Nancy telling her that I had hoped her viewers would be pointed here as well since we have the forum all set up. It might not help but I figured it was worth a shot!

Nancy thought she was coming back.

I think WS maybe will be on her site. So please keep and eye out:)
And like Tricia said this is about passing this bill.
There are 7000 members here!!
We can do it without the national mention!!
WE CAN WE CAN WE CAN!!!!!

I don't think she thought she was coming back... at least when I watched it, she did her normal closing and the show ended right on time w/o interruption of news or anything else.

Tricia, I'll catch the show at 11:00 pm Mountain time. In the meantime, since I couldn't e-mail easily at work, due to our changing our e-mail carrier there, I just e-mailed both Wayne Allard and Ken Salazar of Colorado from home. I looked at Tybee's map and mentioned my disappointment at seeing red spots in Colorado, near Denver. Our local reps seem to have heeded the call and voted for the bill.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back