TearsforJanet.com

ewwwinteresting

Reaction score
:woohoo: A memorial site for Janet!!:woohoo:

Lighthouse, thanks so much for sharing this wonderful site with us:clap:

The family and friends of Janet have done a wonderful job in keeping Janet's spirit alive and sharing the Janet that they love so much with all. I am looking forward to the completion and updates to this site.

Thanks for sharing Lighthouse. Wow, I'm so glad someone did this. I can't wait to see it when it's all finished.

Wow, I just went back to look at http://www.tearsforjanet.com

They have all kinds of Tributes up and I spent my morning reading and crying. I looked through all the photographs of Janet, and you can see her personality shining through like a light.

The site is a beautiful tribute to a beautiful woman that was so brutally taken from this earth by a Monster.

The Guest Book is up and I still can't find words to put down yet, because reading the Tributes has me all choked up.

I seem to come across as so angry all the time and I don't want to sign the Guest Book with so much loathing in my heart for Raven.

To the family and friends of Janet, thank you for putting up this beautiful Memorial Site and may there be Justice in 2006 for Janet and her unborn child and May God watch over you all.

My god, Raven has such strange eyes. He looks like a psychopath in every single picture.

So sad, but the site is very beautiful. She was loved very much. So sad that she was taken away from her son.

:mad:

Elliemae said:
My god, Raven has such strange eyes. He looks like a psychopath in every single picture.

So sad, but the site is very beautiful. She was loved very much. So sad that she was taken away from her son.

:mad:
Hi Elliemae - they are psychopath eyes and they are dead to the world of pain that he has caused.

Wow, I am so excited about the progress of http://tearsforjanet.com - It is definitely a work in progress and the family announced a Candlelight Vigil to be held in Durham on April 29, 2006.

What I find so sad is that April 23, 2006 - April 29, 2006 is the National Crime Victims' Rights Week and the one year anniversary of this brutal murder was in the middle of this on April 26, 2005.

Here's a direct link to the News regarding the Vigil. I am excited to hear who the Guest Speakers are, as I am sure many of you are too.

http://tearsforjanet.com/News.htm

I guess I'll just have to keep hitting Tears for Janet to keep up-to-date.

I really wish I could go, and had made plans to go out that way in the spring, but the schedule had been set for me to fly out that way after the first weekend of May.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family, and I think Tears for Janet is a beautiful tribute to a beautiful woman that deserved so much more out of life.

Some new pictures of Kaiden were just put on the Tears for Janet site. He is so beautiful, it brings tears to my eyes and a horrible pain in my heart.

Oh Boy Kaiden has gotten so big. He's a doll.

I bet he misses his Mommy so much. My prayers go out to him, to have his Wonderful Mother taken away from him so brutally and to be raised by an immature sociopath that cares more about having fun and dating that he couldn't even be there for his first Halloween. His Daddy's trips are more important than him. Sad, how very sad.

I just checked Janet's site and viewed the pictures from her vigil. They are lovely. Much love , pain and grief are evident on everyone's face that attended the vigil.
Thank you Tears for Janet admin for posting the pictures.

I checked them after your post, Jess, and you're right - they are beautiful. What a nice tribute to Janet. Everyone responsible did a wonderful job!

I can't believe what a strong family resemblance there is. A couple of the females look so much like Janet, I had to look twice.

goodolebv said:
Bump for anyone who has yet to check it out.
Thanks for the bump goodoebv.

8.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow