1240 users online (264 members and 976 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,657

    New Forensics Programme

    I'm watching True Crime Scene, a new forensics programme on Discovery here in Canada. More forensics revealed in this program. Such as, they put blood (pig's I think) on Darlie's feet and her first walk then run on paper so they could attempt to recreate her bloody footprints in the kitchen. They concluded that she was walking when in the kitchen and not running back and forth oh wetting towels perhaps.

    They also revealed the row between Darin and Darlie the night of the murders and Darin's strange conversation in the minutes after the murders. Also, that Darin was first looked at as the suspect. That Darlie answered Parker with "If I did, I don't remember" when he repeatedly accused her of killing the boys.... Once again, repeated the cast-off blood experiment and the blood landed exactly on the back of the shirt as the real blood.

    The last half of the show focused on Darin as the suspect, by Darlie's defense of course. Brought in Darlie asked for separation that night and the alleged burglary scheme by Darin. They brought in the campaign by Pardo and Darin's failed polygraph. Pardo said Darin is a sociopathic and pathological liar! Says Darin became violent with Darlie on two occasions and Darlie was afraid of him....LOL, they were their "drama queen" episodes when Darin pointed the gun at his head. Pardo believes Darin's motive was the separation threat and the life insurance. His re-creation was nothing like what the blood evidence shows however. He has Darin and another man as the killers.

    Smudged fingerprint was the very last item on the programme. Nothing new there...June 2005 defense appealing to the court to get the forensics retested. All appeals failed, court not granting request to retest evidence.

    Edited to change Patterson to Parker...
    Last edited by cami; 02-27-2006 at 10:08 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    3,652

    True Crime Scene

    Quote Originally Posted by cami
    I'm watching True Crime Scene, a new forensics programme on Discovery here in Canada. More forensics revealed in this program. Such as, they put blood (pig's I think) on Darlie's feet and her first walk then run on paper so they could attempt to recreate her bloody footprints in the kitchen. They concluded that she was walking when in the kitchen and not running back and forth oh wetting towels perhaps.

    They also revealed the row between Darin and Darlie the night of the murders and Darin's strange conversation in the minutes after the murders. Also, that Darin was first looked at as the suspect. That Darlie answered Patterson with "If I did, I don't remember" when he repeatedly accused her of killing the boys.... Once again, repeated the cast-off blood experiment and the blood landed exactly on the back of the shirt as the real blood.

    The last half of the show focused on Darin as the suspect, by Darlie's defense of course. Brought in Darlie asked for separation that night and the alleged burglary scheme by Darin. They brought in the campaign by Pardo and Darin's failed polygraph. Pardo said Darin is a sociopathic and pathological liar! Says Darin became violent with Darlie on two occasions and Darlie was afraid of him....LOL, they were their "drama queen" episodes when Darin pointed the gun at his head. Pardo believes Darin's motive was the separation threat and the life insurance. His re-creation was nothing like what the blood evidence shows however. He has Darin and another man as the killers.

    Smudged fingerprint was the very last item on the programme. Nothing new there...June 2005 defense appealing to the court to get the forensics retested. All appeals failed, court not granting request to retest evidence.
    That sounds like a good program. Did you get it taped? I will try to find it on Discovery, but just in case......

    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
    __________________
    This is the humble opinion of Goody Trugritt.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    That sounds like a good program. Did you get it taped? I will try to find it on Discovery, but just in case......
    It airs again here on March 25 at 9:00 am Central Time.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    small town, VA
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    It airs again here on March 25 at 9:00 am Central Time.
    Ok great, thank for finding it. and thanks cami for telling us about it!
    Beesy Was Here

    So I held my head up high
    Hiding hate that burns inside
    Which only fuels their selfish pride
    We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    A sun that shines on only some
    We the meek are all in one
    Creed
    My Own Prison


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    That sounds like a good program. Did you get it taped? I will try to find it on Discovery, but just in case......
    I did tape it, but I wasn't aware of this program until I checked my roll up. I missed the first 15 minutes or so so I am glad it is coming on again.

    I replayed it and discovered it was ink they put on Darlie's feet and not pig's blood then had her walk and then run on butcher paper.

    I also missed one other thing. They said that when Darlie was pregnant for Drake she was very depressed and stayed in the mb for days even weeks at a time. I also missed why the Rowlette PD dropped Darin as a suspect.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    LUBBOCK,TEXAS
    Posts
    275

    Mb?

    Quote Originally Posted by cami
    I did tape it, but I wasn't aware of this program until I checked my roll up. I missed the first 15 minutes or so so I am glad it is coming on again.

    I replayed it and discovered it was ink they put on Darlie's feet and not pig's blood then had her walk and then run on butcher paper.

    I also missed one other thing. They said that when Darlie was pregnant for Drake she was very depressed and stayed in the mb for days even weeks at a time. I also missed why the Rowlette PD dropped Darin as a suspect.

    I am sorry my ignorance is hangin' out here, is the mb masterbedroom?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,657
    Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    It airs again here on March 25 at 9:00 am Central Time.
    Do you have a link to that? I can't find it on our Discovery channel. Thanks

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,657
    Quote Originally Posted by G.I.RattlesnakeJane
    I am sorry my ignorance is hangin' out here, is the mb masterbedroom?
    Yes, it's master bedroom.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,210
    Quote Originally Posted by cami
    Do you have a link to that? I can't find it on our Discovery channel. Thanks
    I did a search on my tv guide. No link.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,657
    Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    I did a search on my tv guide. No link.

    Thanks babe, I found it...but it was last week's programme, LOl, so I don't know if it will be rebroadcast here. Anyway, I have most of it on tape


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    That sounds like a good program. Did you get it taped? I will try to find it on Discovery, but just in case......
    It was good. They also did a recreation on the blood patterns they expected to find in the family room had she fought with an intruder weilding a bloody knife. But what they did find appeared to be low velocity blood drops as if dripping from someone bleeding, not from flying off the bloody knife or her neck and arm as they fought.

    I was not impressed with DiMaio, nor did he come right out and conclude that Darlie could not have self-inflicted her own wounds because she is right handed. It was just a leading suggestion.
    Last edited by cami; 02-28-2006 at 11:47 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    3,652
    Quote Originally Posted by cami
    I did tape it, but I wasn't aware of this program until I checked my roll up. I missed the first 15 minutes or so so I am glad it is coming on again.

    I replayed it and discovered it was ink they put on Darlie's feet and not pig's blood then had her walk and then run on butcher paper.

    I also missed one other thing. They said that when Darlie was pregnant for Drake she was very depressed and stayed in the mb for days even weeks at a time. I also missed why the Rowlette PD dropped Darin as a suspect.
    It must be just showing in Canada. I tuned in at 13:00 hours as listed and it was some show about the tech of the Roman Empire. I keep checking the channel but no Darlie.

    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
    __________________
    This is the humble opinion of Goody Trugritt.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    It must be just showing in Canada. I tuned in at 13:00 hours as listed and it was some show about the tech of the Roman Empire. I keep checking the channel but no Darlie.

    Pam found it playing on March 25. But if you don't get let me know and I will add my tape to the end of the movie I have taped for you, if my both my vcrs will work. I don't have the first 15 minutes of it taped however. Jeez, I might get this stuff to you some year. I have Diana tapes upon tapes for you and a Diana coffee mug. It's just putting all the tapes together into a couple of cohesive tapes as they are all over the place.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,210
    I put a reminder on that tv show. So, I will remind yall when I get my reminder.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    3,652
    Quote Originally Posted by cami
    Pam found it playing on March 25. But if you don't get let me know and I will add my tape to the end of the movie I have taped for you, if my both my vcrs will work. I don't have the first 15 minutes of it taped however. Jeez, I might get this stuff to you some year. I have Diana tapes upon tapes for you and a Diana coffee mug. It's just putting all the tapes together into a couple of cohesive tapes as they are all over the place.
    Shoot, I can't even get a greeting card out on time. hahahahahahah. You are doing good, girl! Thanks, but no rush. Just whenever.

    "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
    __________________
    This is the humble opinion of Goody Trugritt.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Burlap and Forensics
    By stillwatersc in forum Long Island Serial Killer
    Replies: 552
    Last Post: 10-20-2017, 08:27 AM
  2. Video of the Forensics
    By cami in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 04:49 PM
  3. Future of Forensics
    By Jayelles in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 07:44 AM

Tags for this Thread