New Forensics Programme

cami

Keep your fork......
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm watching True Crime Scene, a new forensics programme on Discovery here in Canada. More forensics revealed in this program. Such as, they put blood (pig's I think) on Darlie's feet and her first walk then run on paper so they could attempt to recreate her bloody footprints in the kitchen. They concluded that she was walking when in the kitchen and not running back and forth oh wetting towels perhaps.

They also revealed the row between Darin and Darlie the night of the murders and Darin's strange conversation in the minutes after the murders. Also, that Darin was first looked at as the suspect. That Darlie answered Parker with "If I did, I don't remember" when he repeatedly accused her of killing the boys.... Once again, repeated the cast-off blood experiment and the blood landed exactly on the back of the shirt as the real blood.

The last half of the show focused on Darin as the suspect, by Darlie's defense of course. Brought in Darlie asked for separation that night and the alleged burglary scheme by Darin. They brought in the campaign by Pardo and Darin's failed polygraph. Pardo said Darin is a sociopathic and pathological liar! Says Darin became violent with Darlie on two occasions and Darlie was afraid of him....LOL, they were their "drama queen" episodes when Darin pointed the gun at his head. Pardo believes Darin's motive was the separation threat and the life insurance. His re-creation was nothing like what the blood evidence shows however. He has Darin and another man as the killers.

Smudged fingerprint was the very last item on the programme. Nothing new there...June 2005 defense appealing to the court to get the forensics retested. All appeals failed, court not granting request to retest evidence.

Edited to change Patterson to Parker...

cami said:
I'm watching True Crime Scene, a new forensics programme on Discovery here in Canada. More forensics revealed in this program. Such as, they put blood (pig's I think) on Darlie's feet and her first walk then run on paper so they could attempt to recreate her bloody footprints in the kitchen. They concluded that she was walking when in the kitchen and not running back and forth oh wetting towels perhaps.

They also revealed the row between Darin and Darlie the night of the murders and Darin's strange conversation in the minutes after the murders. Also, that Darin was first looked at as the suspect. That Darlie answered Patterson with "If I did, I don't remember" when he repeatedly accused her of killing the boys.... Once again, repeated the cast-off blood experiment and the blood landed exactly on the back of the shirt as the real blood.

The last half of the show focused on Darin as the suspect, by Darlie's defense of course. Brought in Darlie asked for separation that night and the alleged burglary scheme by Darin. They brought in the campaign by Pardo and Darin's failed polygraph. Pardo said Darin is a sociopathic and pathological liar! Says Darin became violent with Darlie on two occasions and Darlie was afraid of him....LOL, they were their "drama queen" episodes when Darin pointed the gun at his head. Pardo believes Darin's motive was the separation threat and the life insurance. His re-creation was nothing like what the blood evidence shows however. He has Darin and another man as the killers.

Smudged fingerprint was the very last item on the programme. Nothing new there...June 2005 defense appealing to the court to get the forensics retested. All appeals failed, court not granting request to retest evidence.
That sounds like a good program. Did you get it taped? I will try to find it on Discovery, but just in case......

Goody said:
That sounds like a good program. Did you get it taped? I will try to find it on Discovery, but just in case......
It airs again here on March 25 at 9:00 am Central Time.

deandaniellws said:
Ok great, thank for finding it. and thanks cami for telling us about it!

Goody said:

I did tape it, but I wasn't aware of this program until I checked my roll up. I missed the first 15 minutes or so so I am glad it is coming on again.

I replayed it and discovered it was ink they put on Darlie's feet and not pig's blood then had her walk and then run on butcher paper.

I also missed one other thing. They said that when Darlie was pregnant for Drake she was very depressed and stayed in the mb for days even weeks at a time. I also missed why the Rowlette PD dropped Darin as a suspect.

cami said:
I did tape it, but I wasn't aware of this program until I checked my roll up. I missed the first 15 minutes or so so I am glad it is coming on again.

I replayed it and discovered it was ink they put on Darlie's feet and not pig's blood then had her walk and then run on butcher paper.

I also missed one other thing. They said that when Darlie was pregnant for Drake she was very depressed and stayed in the mb for days even weeks at a time. I also missed why the Rowlette PD dropped Darin as a suspect.

I am sorry my ignorance is hangin' out here, is the mb masterbedroom?

deandaniellws said:

Do you have a link to that? I can't find it on our Discovery channel. Thanks

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
I am sorry my ignorance is hangin' out here, is the mb masterbedroom?

Yes, it's master bedroom.

cami said:
Do you have a link to that? I can't find it on our Discovery channel. Thanks
I did a search on my tv guide. No link.

deandaniellws said:
I did a search on my tv guide. No link.

Thanks babe, I found it...but it was last week's programme, LOl, so I don't know if it will be rebroadcast here. Anyway, I have most of it on tape

Goody said:

It was good. They also did a recreation on the blood patterns they expected to find in the family room had she fought with an intruder weilding a bloody knife. But what they did find appeared to be low velocity blood drops as if dripping from someone bleeding, not from flying off the bloody knife or her neck and arm as they fought.

I was not impressed with DiMaio, nor did he come right out and conclude that Darlie could not have self-inflicted her own wounds because she is right handed. It was just a leading suggestion.

cami said:

It must be just showing in Canada. I tuned in at 13:00 hours as listed and it was some show about the tech of the Roman Empire. I keep checking the channel but no Darlie.

Goody said:
It must be just showing in Canada. I tuned in at 13:00 hours as listed and it was some show about the tech of the Roman Empire. I keep checking the channel but no Darlie.

Pam found it playing on March 25. But if you don't get let me know and I will add my tape to the end of the movie I have taped for you, if my both my vcrs will work. I don't have the first 15 minutes of it taped however. Jeez, I might get this stuff to you some year. I have Diana tapes upon tapes for you and a Diana coffee mug. It's just putting all the tapes together into a couple of cohesive tapes as they are all over the place.

I put a reminder on that tv show. So, I will remind yall when I get my reminder. :blowkiss:

cami said:
Pam found it playing on March 25. But if you don't get let me know and I will add my tape to the end of the movie I have taped for you, if my both my vcrs will work. I don't have the first 15 minutes of it taped however. Jeez, I might get this stuff to you some year. I have Diana tapes upon tapes for you and a Diana coffee mug. It's just putting all the tapes together into a couple of cohesive tapes as they are all over the place.
Shoot, I can't even get a greeting card out on time. hahahahahahah. You are doing good, girl! Thanks, but no rush. Just whenever.

deandaniellws said:
I put a reminder on that tv show. So, I will remind yall when I get my reminder. :blowkiss:
Thanks. We need a reminder. With my luck though, I won't be online until two days after it is over. I could go online everyday for a month and then the first time I miss, all the reminders pop up and I miss them. Most irritating@@!@

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back