GUILTY TX - Amy Blow, 46, murdered, Arlington, 4 July 2000

PonderingThings

Former member
Reaction score
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/13877218.htm
The Tarrant County district attorney's office will seek a capital murder indictment against Tony Lane Gregory, 39, who is in prison for another crime, Arlington police spokeswoman Christy Gilfour said.

Police allege that Gregory sexually assaulted, beat and choked his neighbor, Amy Blow, 46, in her apartment near West Arkansas Lane and South Fielder Road in July 2000. DNA embedded under Blow's fingernails was linked to Gregory, as were fingerprints found on a beer can in a laundry basket at the apartment.
PHOTOS AND MORE AT LINK

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/tx-court-of-appeals/1505944.html

A jury found Appellant Tony Lane Gregory guilty of capital murder and the trial court assessed punishment at life imprisonment...

Amy Blow lived at the Cornerstone Apartments in Arlington, Texas. Amy walked to a convenience store near her apartment between noon and 2 p.m. on July 4, 2000. it was the last time any of her friends saw her alive...

On July 8, 2000, Connie found Amy's lifeless body on the living room couch in Amy's apartment. Amy was fully-dressed, covered by a quilt, and positioned on the couch as if she were sleeping. Amy had been strangled and severely beaten. She had two large lacerations on her vaginal wall that had caused significant bleeding. There was blood on Amy's bed, on the floor from the bedroom to the living room couch where Amy's body had been placed, and on the vaginal area of Amy's jeans. The medical examiner opined that the injuries to Amy's vagina occurred at or near the time of her death and that Amy died of manual strangulation more than twenty-four hours before Connie discovered her body.

this is such a tragedy, that is my husbands mom, she is missed very much, i named our first daughter after her, i hear she was a great women im glad he got charged for the crime he committed and never gets our and live with what hes done, taking a mother from an 12 year old boy who lost hes father to cancer a year later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back