1087 users online (198 members and 889 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

a sure thing can be a bad thing

I watched a documentary about a serial killer once. I forget his name but he killed mostly prostitutes. The thing about him that may be relevant to this case is that he did not give the victem a chance to fight back. He killed them when they did not expect it. In fact in one case his young son was along with him (but stayed in the car) when he killed one. After being caught, he later told investigators he had actually used the son as a distraction by acting as if the boy had called out and while the woman was distracted by that he acted as if he was going to go to the car for a moment but instead he went behind her and killed her. She never saw it coming and did not truly have a chance.

Having a knife is no good if you never get the chance to use it. So I said in a previous post, "if he felt taunted he might go ahead and kill a couple more just to prove that he can." He might be the sort of killer that doesn't give the victem a chance to fight back at all and if he is a "sure thing" type killer then he may not fear victems being armed with a knife.

Quote Originally Posted by docwho3
    I watched a documentary about a serial killer once.
    Gary Ridgeway

Thumbs up

I think with serial killers you never know what your gonna get, motives aren't easily discernible either. The gun as a weapon of choice seems unusual, makes me wonder if there are more that haven't been connected to this series because they were killed another way. I'm looking for the thread on the SK in NC because I thought a gun was used in those too.

Ok I found that one in NC, they have someone they've arrested but not a lot of details. HE did shoot them in the head and they were reported to have a high risk lifestyle such as prostitution, drugs, living on the streets etc. interestingly enough I had remembered that LE was looking into a case from SC that they thought was related and as the past has shown us it's not uncommon for them to move around that's why I wondered about the killings in Daytona being connected with similar victim types and the method to kill.

Hey Strach, have you thought about tipping that to Daytona?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

They have already made a connection or possible one. Thinking a cop maybe. But they did pick up two dudes in Daytona posing a police a couple of days ago. Shadow put the article in the other thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2