774 users online (102 members and 672 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

OR - Police arrest 83-year-old woman on child rape charges

This is just wrong!

I mean sexual abuse by a child is the most horrible thing in the world but then take an 81 year old woman as the abuser?

http://www.katu.com/stories/83744.html

February 28, 2006
    Police arrest 83-year-old woman on child rape charges

THE DALLES, Ore. - An elderly woman from The Dalles is accused of molesting an 11-year-old-boy

Somehow this seems worse. I mean for the boy. I mean, I don't know what I mean. A kid...and a wrinkled old woman old enough to be his GREAT, GREAT GRANDMA. Hope the kid gets therapy. I think I need it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine Mom
    Somehow this seems worse. I mean for the boy. I mean, I don't know what I mean. A kid...and a wrinkled old woman old enough to be his GREAT, GREAT GRANDMA. Hope the kid gets therapy. I think I need it now.

I didn't realize when you are that age you still wanted to "fool around". Poor child.

See, this is what I was thinking when I read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anngelique
    See, this is what I was thinking when I read this.

I agree, YUCK! Poor kid. Grannies are supposed to be like kids in a way... innocent, vulnerable and sweet.

Jubie

I don't mean to excuse Grandma by any means, but if this is true, could it be her mental capacity? Perhaps her meds? I wonder how they will prove this case? Is it "He said-She said"? There seems to be a lot missing in the info.

He says Buoy is charged with several counts of sexual abuse in at least three separate incidents.

She is charged with rape in the first-degree, unlawfully engaging in sexual intercourse with someone under 12 and three counts of sexual abuse and rape.

Nisley says the alleged incidents occurred between June 2004 and August 2004. He would not say how authorities found out about the case.

This is beyond weird! I didn't think 83 year old ladies even WANTED to have sex!

How could she force an 11 year old boy to have sex with her?
    At 11, they are well old enough to run away and also, how strong
    could an 83 year old woman be?

Something sounds very fishy about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan
    This is beyond weird! I didn't think 83 year old ladies even WANTED to have sex!

How could she force an 11 year old boy to have sex with her?
    At 11, they are well old enough to run away and also, how strong
    could an 83 year old woman be?

Something sounds very fishy about this.
    Unless she didn't take her old hormone patch off before she put on another. (That happened to a friend. Her hubby was thrilled until she found her mistake. Of course she's not 83 either!) Even if she had patches plastered all over her saggy butt, it doesn't excuse this.

Mental? Maybe. I would think something like this may have happened before if that were the case. I don't know enough about dementia, alzheimers or old age to give any great insight. Other than to say, EEEEEWWWWWWW!

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffy38
    I don't mean to excuse Grandma by any means, but if this is true, could it be her mental capacity? Perhaps her meds? I wonder how they will prove this case? Is it "He said-She said"? There seems to be a lot missing in the info.
    I think this is awful, but I too was wondering if she has a mental problem--like maybe Alzheimers. Maybe she goes back in time and sees herself as a young girl. This doesn't excuse her actions, but I just feel like there is more to this story. It will be interesting to find out if she has a history of molesting children.

Again, I am not excusing Georgie Audean Buoy's actions, just trying to figure out if there is more that could be going on with her besides passion--or whatever caused her to molest this boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean
    I think this is awful, but I too was wondering if she has a mental problem--like maybe Alzheimers. Maybe she goes back in time and sees herself as a young girl. This doesn't excuse her actions, but I just feel like there is more to this story. It will be interesting to find out if she has a history of molesting children.

Again, I am not excusing Georgie Audean Buoy's actions, just trying to figure out if there is more that could be going on with her besides passion--or whatever caused her to molest this boy.
    We're thinking along the same lines since we posted at the same time. You were just a bit more grown up about it.

Thanks, Jean. You said it better than I expressed it. I think I've been reading too long of Marthatex's mother's problems and it gave me this idea.

I would think any 11 yr. old boy could outrun Granny. That's all he needed to do. For years, I've heard about the dirty old men lurking out there, but this is a first for the women. I'm not excusing her and he definitely needed to tell someone about it - but, it could have stopped there.

We're thinking along the same lines since we posted at the same time. You were just a bit more grown up about it.
    LOL There just has to be more to this. Your post was on target, and it was a good post!

Maybe the kid's lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffy38
    Thanks, Jean. You said it better than I expressed it. I think I've been reading too long of Marthatex's mother's problems and it gave me this idea.

I would think any 11 yr. old boy could outrun Granny. That's all he needed to do. For years, I've heard about the dirty old men lurking out there, but this is a first for the women. I'm not excusing her and he definitely needed to tell someone about it - but, it could have stopped there.
    Sniffy, I have been reading about Marthatex's mom too, and also my uncle had Alzheimers. Sometimes he would be in his young years mode--nothing sexual, but he would say he had to go milk the cows or he had to feed the chickens. He had not lived on a farm or near cows or chickens for 60 years. He wouldn't recognize my aunt when he was in that mode--we would have to show him a picture of her in her younger years to try and explain she really was "his wife"! Maybe "Granny" was in her "I am twelve years old" mode.

I do agree with you about an 11 year old being able to outrun Granny. Something is just strange about this story.

We will have to watch for more news on this story.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast