NY - Woman confesses to raping 4 year old boy

Tristan

Reaction score
I read this in today's NY Post. It happened in Queens, NY, at a day care center.
What I don't understand is, HOW is it physically possible for a woman to "rape" a 4 year old boy. The article stated that they had sexual intercourse.

I cannot find the link, but it should be on: www.nypost.com

This is so sick.

WTH???? What a sick pervert! :sick: :sick: :sick: :behindbar :behindbar :banghead: :banghead:

Can someone seriously explain to me how it is possible for a 4 year old boy to have intercourse?

I don't mean to be crude, but I thought it was physically impossible.

OK, there's just no way to discuss this without being a little graphic, so I apologize in advance to anyone who may be offended.

In most states, "rape" is defined as sexual penetration of the vagina, no matter how slight or shallow the penetration. There's no need for the male to ejaculate for the crime to have been committed. So, although it's probably not physically possible for a boy of four to have an ejaculation (or even an erection), it is physically possible for the woman to have taken enough of the boy's penis (even without a true erection) inside of her to commit the crime.

This idiot told police that the 4 yr old seduced her.:loser:

What a sicko!!

jttnewguy said:
OK, there's just no way to discuss this without being a little graphic, so I apologize in advance to anyone who may be offended.

In most states, "rape" is defined as sexual penetration of the vagina, no matter how slight or shallow the penetration. There's no need for the male to ejaculate for the crime to have been committed. So, although it's probably not physically possible for a boy of four to have an ejaculation (or even an erection), it is physically possible for the woman to have taken enough of the boy's penis (even without a true erection) inside of her to commit the crime.
I have a son and I can assure you four year olds have erections. At four my son figured out "HOW to make it big" all by himself. His words not mine. Imagine my shock when I heard, " MOM LOOK! followed by the above quote and my son standing there bare a$$ naked! LOL Thankfully, there wasn't any company here at the time;)

I can't imagine what is wrong with this woman! Is it me or are we hearing about female sexual predators at an alarming rate lately? I am a little freaked out by the whole thing.

You mean that no one noticed when she stayed in the bathroom with a 4 year old and "pleasured herself" for a full six or seven minutes? I'm confused...how could a child that young have "relations" and not have visible signs for his parents to notice? Like when they gave him a bath? Did he not act it out at home?

I have a son and I can assure you four year olds have erections. At four my son figured out "HOW to make it big" all by himself. His words not mine. Imagine my shock when I heard, " MOM LOOK! followed by the above quote and my son standing there bare a$$ naked! LOL Thankfully, there wasn't any company here at the time;)
Too funny! I have 3 boys and they haven't done that but they have had erections even when they're newborns, it's from the sensations or something but yeah they do have them...

Linda7NJ said:
Is it me or are we hearing about female sexual predators at an alarming rate lately? I am a little freaked out by the whole thing.
Sometimes I wonder -- are there really more female predators than there used to be, or is it just that we hear more about them because we're surrounded by 50 24-hour cable news channels, palm pilots, and the internet? Maybe in the past they were just local news?

~wildangel~ said:
Too funny! I have 3 boys and they haven't done that but they have had erections even when they're newborns, it's from the sensations or something but yeah they do have them...
Hi Wildangel,
How are you?
I do not know why that sick women would do such a thing to a child.
You are right about the erection statement.I do not know why anyone would think that they can't.

Linda7NJ said:

I can't imagine what is wrong with this woman! Is it me or are we hearing about female sexual predators at an alarming rate lately? I am a little freaked out by the whole thing.

I remember that when my son was little and he used the same words!! He thought it was pretty cool. I would just tell my son "that's not a toy..that is to go potty out of" and he would stop. They catch on pretty young but it is nothing sexual to them. I wonder how that woman got found out? That is pretty sick. I can't even visualize a grown woman having intercourse with a little boy.

If you stop and think about it.....how long would it take to explain to a 4 year old what to do? Then get him undressed, then do it.

BTW, I am not sure, but I think in some states it is considered rape, even if it is oral. As long as some male part enters any oriface of the female's body. And that some states separate it out as rape or sodomy. Need a legal opinion here.

Hi Wildangel,
How are you?
You are right about the erection statement.I do not know why anyone would think that they can't.
I'm great thanks dark shadows, and youself? :)

dark_shadows said:
Hi Wildangel,
How are you?
LOL, because we are women! I didn't know that they could get erections so young, until I had a boy. Then I realized it really is a "man" thing they are born with!

mysteriew said:
BTW, I am not sure, but I think in some states it is considered rape, even if it is oral. As long as some male part enters any oriface of the female's body. And that some states separate it out as rape or sodomy. Need a legal opinion here.
Actually, that's exactly right. In all states, some kind of a crime is committed if a man inserts any part of his body (or any foreign object) into any orifice of a woman's body either (1) forcibly or under threat of force, or (2) when the woman is unable to give consent (e.g., drugged, intoxicated or otherwise helpless, or under false pretenses like a doctor pretending he's inserting a medical instrument).

But, different states use different names and might have different punishment schemes depending on what part of the man's body it is, and what orifice of the woman's body it is. In some states, it's all considered rape or sexual assault regardless of what body parts are involved, and everything is punished the same. But other states break it down into, for example, rape (penis in the vagina), sodomy (penis in another orifice) or lewdness (something other than penis into any orifice). Some states have only two classes, with anything in the vagina considered to be rape, and everything else considered sodomy, it really varies. Some states use terms like first degree sexual assault, second degree sexual assault, etc. to mean basically the same thing.

How sick.What is going on in the world? This sort of stuff just makes me boiling mad.Male or female sex perverts are just a waste of space.Seems to be all to common.After reading all the stuff on here i am convinced that i will NEVER take my eyes of my babies for one minute.Recently a friend asked me what i thought of her kids walking to school alone.Her house is just round the corner from school.I said i thought it was o.k but up to her as they are her kids etc.etc.But after joining this forum and reading all the missing persons cases I think i must have been nuts and feel irresponsible in my judgement of her query.:cool: :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back