1142 users online (207 members and 935 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Marie is offline Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,293

    FL - 2yo snatched from his bed, raped and left naked

    I couldn't find anything about this case on the forums - (it's so scary to think about how many kids are being snatched from their own homes lately - I guess the pervs realize we're keeping a better eye on our kids while they're out in public so now these sickos are resorting more & more to entering our homes. We recently installed window alarms in our children's bedrooms for this very reason. I get so angry that there is no safe place for my kids!)

    Attack on tot laid out for jury

    The trial of a man accused of kidnapping, raping and wrapping duct tape around a 2-year-old boy's head two years ago goes on in a Fort Lauderdale courtroom.

    The mother of a toddler who was snatched from his bed, dragged through a broken window, raped and left naked near bushes described her anguish when deputies took her to her shaken son, whose head had been wrapped in duct tape.

    (The creep!) Damion Winston Foster an apprentice electrician, allegedly grabbed the child from his bed through a broken window in the first-floor apartment on Northeast First Street, then assaulted him. The boy's then 3-year-old sister slept in the same room.


    Here are some previous articles :
    Family of 2-year-old boy attacked in Pompano Beach watches for emotional scars
    A little boy snatched from his bed in the middle of the night. A family's frantic search. A joyful reunion tainted by the horrible realization that the boy had been raped.

    How does a family recover from such a horrific crime?

    An Unspeakable Crime
    (good article detailing the investigation headed by Detective Lori Bell -article is towards the last 1/3rd bottom of page)
    One fingerprint nearly invisible to the naked eye was the pivotal piece of evidence that linked a suspect to one of the most shocking and appalling crimes that investigators had ever seen.
    And it was Broward Sheriff’s Office Detective Lori Bell who found that single, fingerprint, buried beneath tufts of human hair stuck to some duct tape.
    Early in the morning on April 5, 2004, a man crept up to the first-floor bedroom window of an apartment building in Pompano Beach, Florida near Fort Lauderdale. He opened the window, reached inside, and snatched a sleeping two-year old boy from his bed. By 4:00 AM, the toddler’s parents had made the horrible discovery – their little boy was missing. They called the Broward Sheriff’s Office.

    Stranger held in rape of boy, 2
    Police arrest Damion Winston Foster, 27, and charge him with raping a 2-year-old Pompano Beach boy.
    Damion Winston Foster is on probation for beating his mother. If Florida had put him behind bars, a 2 year-old boy would not be a rape victim today. Will lawmakers apologize to that little boy and his family?


    If you do a Google search for "Damion Winston Foster beating mother" the 3rd link goes to a forum which has a photo of the accused and news articles- but be warned that the forum is disgustingly crude and highly offensive! (racist, etc.)

    Last edited by Marie; 03-05-2006 at 01:41 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,810
    I don't even know what to say. Evil bastard! I hope he gets violently raped in prison and dies a horrible, painful, slow death!!! I don't care what anyone says...I know "two wrongs don't make a right" and all that crap...but this is just unforgiveable, and if there ever was a case for an eye for an eye, this is it.

    I can't even imagine being his mother, in that courtroom, having to face the jerk who did this. All I can say is that I'm sure I would've ended up in jail, also.

    Sick, sick, sick!!!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by julianne
    I don't even know what to say. Evil bastard! I hope he gets violently raped in prison and dies a horrible, painful, slow death!!! I don't care what anyone says...I know "two wrongs don't make a right" and all that crap...but this is just unforgiveable, and if there ever was a case for an eye for an eye, this is it.

    I can't even imagine being his mother, in that courtroom, having to face the jerk who did this. All I can say is that I'm sure I would've ended up in jail, also.

    Sick, sick, sick!!!
    I totally agree with you! An eye for an eye.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    ~ Albert Einstein ~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    156
    There is no punishment that could satisfy me here, but I hope Bubba is waiting and rapes and rapes and rapes him every darn day of his stinking rotting life....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Dumpwater, Arkansas..LOL
    Posts
    5,348
    In one word, SICK!!! I also hope Bubba is waiting, because there is no punishment that is enough for this.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

    The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,036
    This world is so evil!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,218
    OMG - that poor liitle guy.. I am not sure I would have been able to control myself being in the court room with that monster. I would quite possibly be the one going to jail after I got through with him.

    I just cant stop thinking about how much pain and suffering that little boy went thought and how scared he was... It just breaks my heart!!

  8. #8
    Marie is offline Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,293

    Photo at the link

    Child Rape Case Trial Wraps Up

    FT. LAUDERDALE The trial of a man accused of beating up and raping a two-year-old toddler back in 2004 went to closing arguments Thursday.

  9. #9
    Marie is offline Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,293

    Guilty!

    Kidnapper found guilty

    Foster, 29, was found guilty of sexual battery on a child, kidnapping a child less than 13, burglary with battery and child abuse.

    Jury: Man guilty of raping tot

    A man who was convicted Friday of kidnapping and raping a toddler nearly two years ago is expected to get life in prison at his April 21 sentencing.

    A little boy who was snatched from his bed in the middle of the night still remembers how his kidnapper raped him, the boy's grandmother said Friday. The boy, now 4, ''was a sad little boy for a long time,'' the grandmother said, after a jury took four hours to convict his kidnapper on all charges.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie
    Kidnapper found guilty

    Foster, 29, was found guilty of sexual battery on a child, kidnapping a child less than 13, burglary with battery and child abuse.

    Jury: Man guilty of raping tot

    A man who was convicted Friday of kidnapping and raping a toddler nearly two years ago is expected to get life in prison at his April 21 sentencing.

    A little boy who was snatched from his bed in the middle of the night still remembers how his kidnapper raped him, the boy's grandmother said Friday. The boy, now 4, ''was a sad little boy for a long time,'' the grandmother said, after a jury took four hours to convict his kidnapper on all charges.
    I hope this man gets raped every day for the rest of his sorry life!!!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14,796
    I am glad that he got life in prison as he deserves no less. But I want to address what I see over and over about a bubba raping an inmate. I want to tell you guys that only an innocent person would be offended. These creeps welcome any kind of attention. The so called rapes just fester their own culpabilities and fantasies. I truly believe that. And to think that is punishment is bizarre to me. It is punishment to innocent people not convicts. Need to re-think regular moral beliefs and convict moral beliefs.

    I say they have no earthly pleasures at all. Now that is a sentence I can live with. No tv, no sex,no internet,no radio, only reading the bible or first grade primers.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie

    If you do a Google search for "Damion Winston Foster beating mother" the 3rd link goes to a forum which has a photo of the accused and news articles- but be warned that the forum is disgustingly crude and highly offensive! (racist, etc.)

    Given the boldness and size of the font you could almost assume the poster is more shocked by the racist crudity of the site than the crime Mr Foster committed. I have seen the site. I am an occasional visitor. And whilst I certainly won't promote the site - I have found it particularly informative - especially in that it highlights crimes that for some inexplicable reason seem to be ignored by the national media - the shocking Wichita murders being a case in point. For the most part all the site does is add colour to the crime; something that most of us don't have the courage to do.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,066
    Quote Originally Posted by kcnz
    Given the boldness and size of the font you could almost assume the poster is more shocked by the racist crudity of the site than the crime Mr Foster committed. I have seen the site. I am an occasional visitor. And whilst I certainly won't promote the site - I have found it particularly informative - especially in that it highlights crimes that for some inexplicable reason seem to be ignored by the national media - the shocking Wichita murders being a case in point. For the most part all the site does is add colour to the crime; something that most of us don't have the courage to do.


    It doesn't take courage to be a bigot.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by csds703
    [/b]

    It doesn't take courage to be a bigot.
    Perhaps honesty would have been a better word.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    I hope this man gets raped every day for the rest of his sorry life!!!
    i say this alot--- but i couldnt have said it better.............

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. TN - 11 year Memphis Girl Raped and Left in Ditch
    By LostOldUserName in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2016, 08:07 AM
  2. GUILTY FL - James Maxwell for kidnapping, rape of 9yo girl, Port Orange, 2011
    By Reality Orlando in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-30-2015, 12:26 PM
  3. NJ - Woman left beaten and naked on street
    By Grace1984 in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 05:50 PM
  4. TX - Police: Man Raped Woman, Left Her for Dead, Cayce, 2009
    By wildTrose in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 01:34 AM
  5. UK - Girl, 6, snatched from bath, assaulted, left naked
    By PrayersForMaura in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 06:07 AM