688 users online (124 members and 564 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - 14 yr. old Los Angeles boy assaulted 11 yr. old

POSTED: 5:58 pm PST March 5, 2006

UPDATED: 3:34 pm PST March 6, 2006

LOS ANGELES -- A 14-year-old alleged gang member suspected of abducting and sexually assaulting an 11-year-old boy has been arrested.

The 11-year-old was assaulted at about 1 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Colden Avenue at the Colden Arms apartments, where he lives, LAPD Deputy Chief Earl Paysinger said at a news conference in Watts. After the boy escaped, his parents called 911, and the boy was taken to a hospital, Paysinger said.

SNIP: Investigators on Saturday gathered forensic evidence and conducted multiple interviews, which led to the identification of the suspect, Officer Jason Lee said.

The armed suspect, a 14-year-old boy, is a local gang member on probation for sexual assault, Lee said.

"We have an updated age -- we believe he is 14 years old -- with a prior criminal record for sexual assault," he said. "He served some time in the California Youth Authority for about a year, and he is on probation."

Police believe the same teen tried to attack a second 11-year-old at the same time, but that boy managed to run away.

SNIP:"We found out that this same boy attempted to molest his 7-year-old niece at the grandmother's home," Vernon said.

SNIP:The suspect's criminal record includes a conviction for sexually assaulting a child in 2005. The suspect received 10 years of probation.

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/7724565/detail.html?subid=10101581

Exclamation Whoa!

This kid is sure off to a great start in life!

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Another Joseph Duncan. Maybe they will keep him longer this time.

It's scary to think that at the most he may be in juvenile for 4 years, then out on the streets to do even worse. When they start this young, something is terribly, terribly wrong.
    You put the light in me...

Angry

My instict is to lock him up and throw away the key now before he kills someone. He's is already abducting victims and sexually assaulting them, and he's only 14 years old.

I agree with all of you!

I normally don't start threads, but when I read about this kid I just had to.

It brought to mind those that have been "nuts" like this since they were kids and always realeased..........YES, HE IS ANOTHER JED in the making IMO

Well in Atlanta there is another one. 13 year old molesting his 5-8 yr. old neighbors. He will go before a juvy judge later this month. This has been going on since 2004.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...315molest.html

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    Well in Atlanta there is another one. 13 year old molesting his 5-8 yr. old neighbors. He will go before a juvy judge later this month. This has been going on since 2004.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...315molest.html
    How disgusting that this is going on probably more widely than we ever learn of isn't it CP?

If something isn't done with these young perverts NOW, we will end of hearing of them through the years in something even worse like JED or others like him.