1488 users online (325 members and 1163 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    For those needing help with posting pictures, there is a great tutorial here:
    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15179
    The tutorial shows how to post your pic in your signature box. But you follow the same instructions only you put them into the reply box instead of the signature edit.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I'm confused about the duplication, should we put a link in if we start a thread over to the discussion in the other forums?

This Forum is not about discussing. It is simply a place for every missing child in America's name and information to be listed. It is so members, visitors, Law Enforcement etc can see at a click just how horrendous this problem is and hopefully realize that we need to take action NOW.
    Welcome to the World Baby Caleb!!!

When I click on here. There is one picure of little girl dressed in pink. I don't get it. Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni Lloyd
    When I click on here. There is one picure of little girl dressed in pink. I don't get it. Please explain.
    If the "here" is the link at the bottom of tybee's post that is her signature picture. Some posters have signatures with pictures that's all.

Yes, there is thread on cold cases - Lori Jean Lloyd.
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegran
    Hi Joni is your sister listed on any missing person site .you could copy paste it from there.Very sorry to hear about her.

So where are they posting missing children?

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving
    If the "here" is the link at the bottom of tybee's post that is her signature picture. Some posters have signatures with pictures that's all.

This is the link to the Missing Children in America forum

http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=106

Our last few posts (yours and mine) are on the thread at the top of the page.

Oh no! I think I misunderstood the instructions! Am I supposed to be posting pictures of all these children?? Is a link to their pictures good enough?

Also, I hope (ok- I'm actually praying) that copying and pasting info about each child directly from The Charley Project is ok. Oh dear Lord, I hope I haven't screwed things up!! Please delete my postings if I did it wrong.

I'll stop posting until I get a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by tybee204 View Post
    Please post pictures, flyers vital info on Americas Missing Children. Lets try to get a picture of every child Missing in America on this Forum!!

No discussion please Just Missing Flyer/Poster Info

Please start thread with Childs Name , Age and Date Missing. (lets shoot for 21 years of age or younger at date of missing)

Thanks
    Tybee
    Bumping up Tybee's most excellent explanation of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    Bumping up Tybee's most excellent explanation of this forum.
    Thanks Chico for the BUMP.
    And I got to say Hi to Tybee, in spirit.

Just a reminder that this forum is for listing the pertinent info of Missing Children in America. NO discussion on the individual threads. You are of course welcome to start a thread in the missing forum for any of these missing children.

Chicoliving I just read this thread and realize I goofed. I am sorry. I posted a question here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62397 Can you remove it? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by froggierintexas View Post
    Chicoliving I just read this thread and realize I goofed. I am sorry. I posted a question here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62397 Can you remove it? Thank you.
    Your post is in the right spot!

Please post pictures, flyers vital info on Americas Missing Children. Lets try to get a picture of every child Missing in America on this Forum!!

No discussion please Just Missing Flyer/Poster Info

Please start thread with Childs Name , Age and Date Missing. (lets shoot for 21 years of age or younger at date of missing)

Thanks
    Tybee
    Please remember case discusion can go on the missing forums under discussion. This area is to list Missing Children ONLY.
    Just bumping up Tybee's original intention for this section once again. And I also wanted to thank all the new posters for coming here and for their interest in missing kids.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast