1287 users online (185 members and 1102 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Oops, I think I posted where I shouldn't. Sorry about that. Won't happen again!

I have a question related to missing children,and don't know where to post. I'm trying not to panic. My granddaughter, age 14, has a message on FB from a man who says he is a Chippendale dancer and has a seductive pic of himself. She doesn't know him. Furthermore all his "friends" look like adolescents/ young teens. None in our area, most from foreign countries. some look like they are advertising for se (ones says she likes sucking on lollypops). A man friend of his says he speaks only English but he is good at other things. I feel like I need to report this, as I suspect it is some kind of child preditor group. Please forgive me if I came to the wrong place. Can someone advise me what I need to do, who to call, etc. My local police is just a step above those at Satsuma Fl. Thanks for your help, advice. Brenda
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

I don't know if this helps re. Yvonne Perez

Yvonne Perez, 14 at time, MSG 2/22/05, Anaheim, CA - Help Find The Missing
    the last post says Yvonne has been recovered. Delete this if it's not helpful. Thanks.
    Last edited by KateB; 05-16-2015 at 09:18 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    I have a question related to missing children,and don't know where to post. I'm trying not to panic. My granddaughter, age 14, has a message on FB from a man who says he is a Chippendale dancer and has a seductive pic of himself. She doesn't know him. Furthermore all his "friends" look like adolescents/ young teens. None in our area, most from foreign countries. some look like they are advertising for se (ones says she likes sucking on lollypops). A man friend of his says he speaks only English but he is good at other things. I feel like I need to report this, as I suspect it is some kind of child preditor group. Please forgive me if I came to the wrong place. Can someone advise me what I need to do, who to call, etc. My local police is just a step above those at Satsuma Fl. Thanks for your help, advice. Brenda
    I would go here:
    http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/cyber/innocent

And if possible (I don't know where you are located) directly to the field office closest to you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3