905 users online (143 members and 762 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860

    Are Ford and Flockhart Engaged?

    HOLLYWOOD - Harrison Ford has proposed to longtime girlfriend Calista Flockhart over coffee and croissants, according to media reports.
    Weekly publication In Touch is reporting Ford hid a two-carat diamond engagement ring in a bakery bag, so the actress would find it as she reached for a croissant.

    A source tells the magazine, "When Calista reached in the bag she found a gorgeous two-carat diamond from Tiffany's.

    http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3483287

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,388
    *POUT* I thought he was buying that for me!! That...that...scrawny byaatch!! In all seriousness...they just do not look right together. IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    HOLLYWOOD - Harrison Ford has proposed to longtime girlfriend Calista Flockhart over coffee and croissants, according to media reports.
    Weekly publication In Touch is reporting Ford hid a two-carat diamond engagement ring in a bakery bag, so the actress would find it as she reached for a croissant.

    A source tells the magazine, "When Calista reached in the bag she found a gorgeous two-carat diamond from Tiffany's.

    http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3483287


    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860
    I've always thought she looked like his daughter!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    I've always thought she looked like his daughter!
    Me too.

    Jules, I think his cheese must be sliding off his cracker.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,860


    Quote Originally Posted by NewMom2003
    Me too.

    Jules, I think his cheese must be sliding off his cracker.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    I've always thought she looked like his daughter!
    I agree - she definitely looks young enough and small enough to be his daughter! She barely comes up to his shoulder. I wonder what the age difference is between the two.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,332
    Quote Originally Posted by SieSie
    I agree - she definitely looks young enough and small enough to be his daughter! She barely comes up to his shoulder. I wonder what the age difference is between the two.
    He was born July 13, 1942.....she was born Nov, 11, 1964

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    10,403
    They don't look good together, IMO. And...what happened to her career? It scares me when women backburner their careers for men who haven't married them. Before anyone jumps in, I know a committed man can leave, too....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,332
    Quote Originally Posted by SieSie
    I agree - she definitely looks young enough and small enough to be his daughter! She barely comes up to his shoulder. I wonder what the age difference is between the two.
    According to this she's 5'5 1/2" tall. He's 6' 1".

    Never knew she had an adopted son!

    Name: Calista Flockhart Birth Name: Calista Kay Flockhart Height: 5' 5 1/2'' Sex: F Nationality: American Birth Date: November 11, 1965 Birth Place: Freeport, Illinois, USA Profession: actress Education: Shawnee High School, Medford, New Jersey Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey (majored in Theater) Relationship: Harrison Ford. (actor; born on July 13, 1942; dating since 2002), Ben Stiller (actor, born on November 30, 1965; director; dated in 1999; broke up), Sam Mendes (director; born on August 1, 1965) Father: Ronald Flockhart (executive at Kraft Foods) Mother: Kay Flockhart (teacher) Brother: Gary Son: Liam (January 1, 2001; adopted) Claim to fame: as Ally McBeal in TV Series: Ally McBeal (1997)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    10,403
    Thanks for posting that, TomsGirl! I was wondering if I remembered right about her having a child.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom
    They don't look good together, IMO. And...what happened to her career? It scares me when women backburner their careers for men who haven't married them. Before anyone jumps in, I know a committed man can leave, too....
    I'm guessing she put her career on the backburner for her son (adopted before she started seeing HF). Besides, she must have made a bunch of money doing Ally McBeal. I doubt she's hurting too much! I do agree though, they certainly make an odd couple!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    10,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellen
    I'm guessing she put her career on the backburner for her son (adopted before she started seeing HF). Besides, she must have made a bunch of money doing Ally McBeal. I doubt she's hurting too much! I do agree though, they certainly make an odd couple!
    Perhaps, although a movie can be shot in just a couple of months...and many stars take their babies/young children on set with them.
    I just hate seeing women put all their eggs in one basket, that's all.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,173
    Given Ford's recent string of stinkers, FIRE WALL being the most recent, I think its safe tosay they BOTH have careers on the backburner. Ford's now box office poison, as younger viewers clearly don't take to him as an action hero anymore. He should start taking the older, senior, mon-starring roles with dignity--like Jimmy Stewart and Henry Fonda did before him--and not keep clinging to the romantic/heroic lead roles.



Similar Threads

  1. Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Get Married
    By Patience in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 11:32 PM
  2. Drew is ENGAGED!
    By Elphaba in forum Stacy Peterson
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 03:38 PM