Are Ford and Flockhart Engaged?

Jules

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HOLLYWOOD - Harrison Ford has proposed to longtime girlfriend Calista Flockhart over coffee and croissants, according to media reports.
Weekly publication In Touch is reporting Ford hid a two-carat diamond engagement ring in a bakery bag, so the actress would find it as she reached for a croissant.

A source tells the magazine, "When Calista reached in the bag she found a gorgeous two-carat diamond from Tiffany's.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3483287

*POUT* I thought he was buying that for me!! That...that...scrawny byaatch!! In all seriousness...they just do not look right together. IMO.
Jules said:
HOLLYWOOD - Harrison Ford has proposed to longtime girlfriend Calista Flockhart over coffee and croissants, according to media reports.
Weekly publication In Touch is reporting Ford hid a two-carat diamond engagement ring in a bakery bag, so the actress would find it as she reached for a croissant.

A source tells the magazine, "When Calista reached in the bag she found a gorgeous two-carat diamond from Tiffany's.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3483287

Jules said:
I've always thought she looked like his daughter! :eek: :eek:

Me too.

Jules, I think his cheese must be sliding off his cracker.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NewMom2003 said:
Me too.

Jules, I think his cheese must be sliding off his cracker.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jules said:
I've always thought she looked like his daughter! :eek: :eek:
I agree - she definitely looks young enough and small enough to be his daughter! She barely comes up to his shoulder. I wonder what the age difference is between the two.

SieSie said:
I agree - she definitely looks young enough and small enough to be his daughter! She barely comes up to his shoulder. I wonder what the age difference is between the two.
He was born July 13, 1942.....she was born Nov, 11, 1964

They don't look good together, IMO. And...what happened to her career? It scares me when women backburner their careers for men who haven't married them. Before anyone jumps in, I know a committed man can leave, too....

SieSie said:
According to this she's 5'5 1/2" tall. He's 6' 1".

Never knew she had an adopted son!

Name: Calista Flockhart Birth Name: Calista Kay Flockhart Height: 5' 5 1/2'' Sex: F Nationality: American Birth Date: November 11, 1965 Birth Place: Freeport, Illinois, USA Profession: actress Education: Shawnee High School, Medford, New Jersey Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey (majored in Theater) Relationship: Harrison Ford. (actor; born on July 13, 1942; dating since 2002), Ben Stiller (actor, born on November 30, 1965; director; dated in 1999; broke up), Sam Mendes (director; born on August 1, 1965) Father: Ronald Flockhart (executive at Kraft Foods) Mother: Kay Flockhart (teacher) Brother: Gary Son: Liam (January 1, 2001; adopted) Claim to fame: as Ally McBeal in TV Series: Ally McBeal (1997)

Thanks for posting that, TomsGirl! I was wondering if I remembered right about her having a child. :waitasec: :crazy: :rolleyes:

IdahoMom said:
They don't look good together, IMO. And...what happened to her career? It scares me when women backburner their careers for men who haven't married them. Before anyone jumps in, I know a committed man can leave, too....
I'm guessing she put her career on the backburner for her son (adopted before she started seeing HF). Besides, she must have made a bunch of money doing Ally McBeal. I doubt she's hurting too much! I do agree though, they certainly make an odd couple!

Mellen said:
I'm guessing she put her career on the backburner for her son (adopted before she started seeing HF). Besides, she must have made a bunch of money doing Ally McBeal. I doubt she's hurting too much! I do agree though, they certainly make an odd couple!
Perhaps, although a movie can be shot in just a couple of months...and many stars take their babies/young children on set with them.
I just hate seeing women put all their eggs in one basket, that's all.:innocent:

Given Ford's recent string of stinkers, FIRE WALL being the most recent, I think its safe tosay they BOTH have careers on the backburner. Ford's now box office poison, as younger viewers clearly don't take to him as an action hero anymore. He should start taking the older, senior, mon-starring roles with dignity--like Jimmy Stewart and Henry Fonda did before him--and not keep clinging to the romantic/heroic lead roles.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back