1056 users online (200 members and 856 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    is it ok for me to post annas picture up at adoption connect under the info i put up there for her?

Quote Originally Posted by smile22 View Post
    is it ok for me to post annas picture up at adoption connect under the info i put up there for her?
    Yes, of course. Thank you so much for doing this.

thank you annasmom. i used a color photo i found on the charlie project page. she has some green and pink thing on and shes really smiling in that photo.

is anyone interested in contacting Americas most wanted to have her story shown lots of people watch it and if we get her story on there we might generate some new tips or leads and it also gets her story out in the media

I find myself wondering if ground penetrating radar would be a viable option for searching the creek. Any experts here on ground penetrating radar or any thoughts on its use while I do some research on it?
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

While I'm not an expert, I think I have found something that further proves Anna did not go into the creek. I spoke with a retired LEO who worked in a more rural type of setting. He informed me that if Anna went into the creek with the oversized boots, her feet would have sunk into the creek bottom. Her boots would have filled with water and the pressure would have acted like a vacuum anchoring her into place.

I suggested falling in and not landing on her feet, and his professional opinion was that the boots would have fallen off and should have been found.

Be cause neither of the above happened, I think that further proves Anna didn't fall into the creek.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Here's a new development regarding Purisima Creek. A local conservation group has bought the right-of-way from the redwoods at the extreme east of Purisima Creek Road, all the way to the ocean. They plan to make a hiking trail along the path of the creek. So although the search in and around the creek for many years never yielded up a single clue, there will be some attention given again to that part of the world. As you all know, I do not have any intuition about what happened to Anna. I do know that my first action was to run up toward the road, calling her, if that means anything. That's where Joe Ford said "She's gone" and my world broke apart. Everybody went to the creek after this.

I have a question about the property- was the home also a farm of any kind- meaning did you grow your own food or farm there? Or previous owners have a farm? A very nearby farm? Also, unrelated possibly but I am researching- do the names Robb, Harriet, Adam or Mira mean anything to anyone- especially Harriet and Robb? Also, is there any British connection anywhere in this story? Anyone British? Thanks for taking the time to help guide me in research. Blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by InterestedNHelping View Post
    I have a question about the property- was the home also a farm of any kind- meaning did you grow your own food or farm there? Or previous owners have a farm? A very nearby farm? Also, unrelated possibly but I am researching- do the names Robb, Harriet, Adam or Mira mean anything to anyone- especially Harriet and Robb? Also, is there any British connection anywhere in this story? Anyone British? Thanks for taking the time to help guide me in research. Blessings!
    We had a garden and fruit trees, but we were not really a farm. There were farms and small ranches along Purisima Creek Road. I don't know anyone with the four names you mention, and there's no British connection that I know of. Maybe I could give you more concrete answers if I knew the trail you're following, INH. Thanks for your interest.

Thank you so much for being here helping us after all this time, Annasmom- you are truly appreciated. I wondered if there might be a chicken farm (egg farmer) that may have stood out in your memory? Also, (something or someone??) British keeps coming up in my work, but I have no idea the connection. The names were rather abstract- looking into all sorts of avenues, none of which is worth posting unless something makes sense or is of value, and I don't want to send people on a wild goose chase. I know the questions are out of the blue, but as they come up, I will post them because I believe that if I say something important and do not realize the significance, you will instantly make a connection to something I would not.

This is a tough question- feel free not to answer but I wanted to know what the relationship between Anna and her brother who remembered things years later, might have been at the time of the disappearance? I am not insinuating he did anything, rather, more about his closeness to her, and his awareness of her surroundings? ( I ask because my son as a teen, had no clue about his little sisters life or interests at all) did he often play with her or talk about her day?

Thanks again for putting up with all of us for this many years, and all of our endless questions- hoping to truly help some day!

Quote Originally Posted by Annasmom View Post
    We had a garden and fruit trees, but we were not really a farm. There were farms and small ranches along Purisima Creek Road. I don't know anyone with the four names you mention, and there's no British connection that I know of. Maybe I could give you more concrete answers if I knew the trail you're following, INH. Thanks for your interest.
    Last edited by InterestedNHelping; 08-22-2016 at 04:52 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6