742 users online (99 members and 643 guests)  

Websleuths News

Marie is offline Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?

TN - Just wait till you read what the step-mom says!

Testimony continues against parents accused of starving child

A Lebanon (Tennessee) police detective testified today, saying the stepmother of a malnourished boy acknowledged feeding him only soup and water.

The step-mom has such a smart mouth -no remorse at all!

What a witch. I hope they throw the book at her, and I hope Joshua can have a chance at a normal life.

She needs LWOP and be fed soup and water three times a day for the rest of her miserable little life. Oh yeah, and chained to her little metal cot, while we're at it!!
    You put the light in me...

How about moldly bread and toilet water........she how she feels being starved.

There has to be an alternative punishment for abusers..something harsher than just jail or prison time. I agree with the woman that she needs to rethink the food part. Say by: the U.S. government designates a remote island for abusers only. No authority figures or LE are allowed - only the abusers. Armed guards patrol the waters around the island...as do sharks. Food drops every 6 months or so...nothing frivolous, just beans, taters, and cornbread. Strike that: no beans - too filling. That way the abusers can all rethink...and abuse one another.

Marie is offline Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?

Update

UPDATE: Parents convicted of lesser charges in starving of teenage son

James C. and Christie Osborne each faced a charge of aggravated child neglect, but the jury convicted each on a reduced charge of attempted aggravated child neglect. It carries a possible prison sentence of three to six years.

Many more articles here

Quote Originally Posted by Marie
    UPDATE: Parents convicted of lesser charges in starving of teenage son

James C. and Christie Osborne each faced a charge of aggravated child neglect, but the jury convicted each on a reduced charge of attempted aggravated child neglect. It carries a possible prison sentence of three to six years.

Many more articles here
    Not good enough. They will go on to abuse others. They will use their prison time to formulate less ways of getting caught or more ways to be more thorough. In any event, someone will suffer at their hands.