983 users online (156 members and 827 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Police Searching For Attempted Child Abductor

Ebensburg State Police are searching for a man who tried to abduct two young children outside of an Allegheny Township home.

A 7yr old and 9 yr old girl say a man tried to lure them into his car. But when they refused, the suspect showed a rope and made a cutting motion across his throat.

The children also told police that a young girl in the car appeared to have her hands tied and was crying.

Police are looking for a green/blue colored pontiac grand am or grand prix which has a loud exhaust.

The suspect was described as a white male w/ a long pony tail and beard.

http://www.wjactv.com/news/7879811/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by ajc2804
    Ebensburg State Police are searching for a man who tried to abduct two young children outside of an Allegheny Township home.

A 7yr old and 9 yr old girl say a man tried to lure them into his car. But when they refused, the suspect showed a rope and made a cutting motion across his throat.

The children also told police that a young girl in the car appeared to have her hands tied and was crying.

Police are looking for a green/blue colored pontiac grand am or grand prix which has a loud exhaust.

The suspect was described as a white male w/ a long pony tail and beard.

http://www.wjactv.com/news/7879811/detail.html
    Hmmmm, I wonder if they are running the description of this vehicle on the hwy signs....anyone know? THERE COULD BE A GIRL IN DANGER RIGHT NOW!

Sorry...thought it was AJC...our atlanta paper,

I wonder if they have message boards there like we do here.

Missing person??

Sad thing is there isn't a child reported missing..which scares me to think that this child in the car is possibly a son/daughter of this sicko.

I heard on the news last night that the children believed the child was a girl around 13 yrs old.

This place is about an hour away from me..and I haven't seen anything on the main highway that runs through here.

Quote Originally Posted by ajc2804
    Sad thing is there isn't a child reported missing..which scares me to think that this child in the car is possibly a son/daughter of this sicko.

I heard on the news last night that the children believed the child was a girl around 13 yrs old.

This place is about an hour away from me..and I haven't seen anything on the main highway that runs through here.
    The article said The children also told police that a young girl in the car appeared to have her hands tied and was crying.

So, they think he already has a child.....that news article is dated today...you are local right, when did all of this story actually break?

The news ran this article last night on the 11 O'Clock news...but my boss was telling me about the story they did last night because I was reading the article that's on the website to him.

So it broke last night on the news..but I had just read it this morning on the news site.

Nothing else on this

We do have boards up whenever they have alerts to pass to people..But there isn't anything on them regarding this situation. I haven't heard anything on the radio..and I constantly check our news websites.

I have searched all the other local news sites and can't find anything else regarding this..