Tim and Faith are MAD!!

And for a good reason. The pathetic Clean Up of the coast of Katrina. You know all we ever hear is New Orleans. The whole coast of Missippi to Alabama and part of Florida has not gotten enough attention.

Becba said:
And for a good reason. The pathetic Clean Up of the coast of Katrina. You know all we ever hear is New Orleans. The whole coast of Missippi to Alabama and part of Florida has not gotten enough attention.
Thats so true!

Faith Hill is a class act. I'm glad they're lending their efforts to help the process along.

It's a shame that this story has happened in the United States of America, supposedly the most powerful and rich country in the world.

I don't buy this politicizing of Katrina. It is bad along the coast, but things are improving. It might take years before it returns completely.

I live on the Mississippi gulf coast and until recently I've been living with a relative after being displaced from my apartment. Fortunately, I didn't lose any belongings. The thousands upon hundred thousands of volunteers throughout the country, much church-related, have helped tremendously in restoring lives and houses along the coast. IMO, those who are not relying upon the government are returning back to normalcy faster than those who are. I realize that is an overstatement, but the nature of government is far too-slow moving. In a way it is better for government to get out of the way.

Marthatex said:
Faith Hill is a class act. I'm glad they're lending their efforts to help the process along.

It's a shame that this story has happened in the United States of America, supposedly the most powerful and rich country in the world.
I know I love Faith she really seems like she has a good heart her and Tim.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back