CA - Wayne Bleyle for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, San Diego, 2006

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11768281

'Worst case' of child molestation goes to court

Prosecutor: Respiratory therapist admitted sexually abusing disabled kids
Denis Poroy / AP

SAN DIEGO - A respiratory therapist affiliated with a children's hospital confessed to "countless" molestations of young disabled patients, a prosecutor told a judge at the man's arraignment Friday.

The alleged confession was reported during a proceeding at which Wayne Bleyle, 54, pleaded not guilty to two counts of molestation and 24 counts of child *advertiser censored* involving children under his care.

Investigators telephoned Bleyle while he was recently in New York "and he began confessing to countless" instances of fondling and digitally penetrating children under his care, Deputy District Attorney Laura Gunn told the judge.

Superior Court Judge David Szumowski set bail at $5 million. Prosecutors had asked for only $3 million.
Bleyle, who worked for 25 years at a convalescent facility affiliated with Children's Hospital and Health Center, was arrested Wednesday.

--> more at link

What a disgusting pig! Thank goodness at least the judge had the good judgement and cajones to set his bail at $5 million!

What does digitally penetrating mean? The guy's sick and needs some "respiration" work - and I don't mean it in a nice way either.

cathieq said:
What does digitally penetrating mean?
Molesting by using his fingers, i.e. the victim was female, clear enough?

Didn't the article say the victims were male and female? A male could be digitally penetrated also, no? Same region, different organ, right? Trying to avoid be grossly explicit.

Thanks. I was thinking along the "graphic" lines - like in 'puters...you can tell where my mind stays. I'm somewhat slow but I get it now - "digits" as in fingers, not as in digital artist.:blushing:

Indeed strach304, the worst kind. Preyed upon such innocence....I hope he is violated all the remaining days of his stinkinglife.

strach304 said:
Sickening! Where do these head cases come from? A predator of the worst kind. :behindbar

Sickening, indeed! Did you all see this quote from the article:

Wayne Bleyle, 54, was arrested Wednesday after authorities seized computers and a hard drive at his home and found possibly more than 100,000 images of child *advertiser censored*, a prosecutor said.

Some of the *advertiser censored* was made in a hospital setting, police Capt. Guy Swanger said. Authorities searched his home on a tip.

I think the article may have been revised after I originally posted it.

What kinda nerve does it take for someone in the medical field, who takes and oath to do no harm, to film or photograph their perverted acts at the hospital they are employed at!?!?

I couldn't help but thinking of Joseph Duncan's good friend, Dr. Richard Wacksman (a pediatrician now employed as a "Hospitalist" in PA) when I first saw this article. In fact, I semi-suspected to see him named, after first seeing the headline.

Liz said:
Sickening, indeed! Did you all see this quote from the article:

I think the article may have been revised after I originally posted it.

What kinda nerve does it take for someone in the medical field, who takes and oath to do no harm, to film or photograph their perverted acts at the hospital they are employed at!?!?

I couldn't help but thinking of Joseph Duncan's good friend, Dr. Richard Wacksman (a pediatrician now employed as a "Hospitalist" in PA) when I first saw this article. In fact, I semi-suspected to see him named, after first seeing the headline.
I don't know if respiratory therapists undergo the Hippocratic Oath.

In any case, the number of serial killers floatin around in hospitals and the medical profession always makes me leery about checking myself in.
(My ex-father-in-law's best friend from medical school was the doctor responsible for finally putting the kibosh on Dr. Swango's serial killing career, back in the 1990s.)

Billy?

I am not familiar with DR Swango.
Do you have a link or would you post a run down? Interested in learning more.
Thanks!

Amraann said:
Billy?

I am not familiar with DR Swango.
Do you have a link or would you post a run down? Interested in learning more.
Thanks!
I recommend the book BLIND EYE, which is about Swango's career as a doctor and serial killer in the USa & Africa.

BillyGoatGruff said:
the number of serial killers floatin around in hospitals and the medical profession always makes me leery about checking myself in.
I am never surprised when I hear about teachers or day care workers or male nurses who molest kids. There's a sick logic behind it.

If you're a deer hunter, you go to the woods where the deer are.

If you're a child molester, you go to where the kids are -- day care centers, playgrounds, schools, children's hospitals, carnivals, amusement parks.

They are having trouble getting evidence on the molestation charge, which could get him life in prison. They do have enough evidence for the *advertiser censored* charges which could get him 8 years.

How's this for the quote of the week?

“You can't just convict someone of molesting a child just because they said they did it,” said Justin Brooks, a criminal law professor at California Western School of Law in San Diego. “You have to be able to prove the molestation charges apart from the confession. You need other evidence.”
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20060409-9999-1m9bleyle.html

Second worker at hospital in San Diego accused of molestation

By SETH HETTENA, Associated Press Writer
Saturday, April 15, 2006
(04-15) 14:52 PDT SAN DIEGO, (AP) --

A 32-year-old male nurse was arrested for investigation of molesting a patient of Children's Hospital, the second time in little more than a month an employee has been taken into custody on sex abuse allegations, officials said Saturday.

Christopher Alan Irvin of San Diego was arrested Friday on two counts of lewd acts on a child and child *advertiser censored* charges, authorities said.

Irvin had worked at the hospital's intensive care unit since October 2004.

--> more at link

http://sfgate.com/templates/types/popunder/orbitz/orbitz.html

Yet another disgusting piece of human filth, if he's guilty of the charges! Hope he gets what he deserves!

Sick monster! He deserves death.

SAN DIEGO — A former respiratory therapist pleaded guilty Tuesday to molesting young, brain-damaged patients at the hospital where he worked for 25 years.
Wayne Albert Bleyle, 55, admitted to eight counts of forcible lewd acts upon a child and four counts of exhibiting a minor in *advertiser censored*.
Under a plea agreement, Bleyle would serve 45 years and eight months in prison. With credit for good behavior, he would serve at least 85 percent of that sentence.
Bleyle, who worked at Rady Children's Hospital in San Diego, answered procedural questions in a firm, quiet voice.
Superior Court Judge Kenneth So denied bail and scheduled sentencing for July 25.
Bleyle was arrested in March 2006 after authorities traced child *advertiser censored* Internet traffic to his home computer in suburban Santee. Prosecutor Laura Gunn told a judge then that Bleyle targeted children who were "the most brain-damaged, most comatose, most nonverbal — children who could never say anything about it."
Bleyle confessed to federal agents that he molested "countless" disabled patients, the prosecutor told the court last year. (more at link)
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,280953,00.html

That makes me want to cry. The parents of their kids would like nothing better than for them to be OK and be at home, and then to find out that this is going on on top of everything else these poor kids are dealing with.

What a sick, sick, horrible man.

This is sick sick sick I hope the rumors about prision are true and he is tortured by the other inmates. And there is another one in the same hospital? I really feel like I am in a minority here. Law abiding outraged about drugs, sex,violence.

45 years in prison...he deserves no less than death...I too hope he is raped and beaten in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back