1398 users online (262 members and 1136 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Teen couple accused of deadly plot to kill girl's mom, brother

Teen couple accused of deadly plot

TOLEDO (AP) — A teenager secretly living in his girlfriend’s home is accused of stabbing the girl’s brother and planning to kill her mother so the couple could live together, police said.

The boyfriend and girlfriend were arrested in what police said was a plot to kill the 15-year-old brother and mother and live off the inheritance.
    ...Devan Fields, 17, was charged with attempted murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Catherine Varner, 17, was charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

More: http://www.dispatch.com/news-story.p...311-C2-07.html
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

I'm glad they were caught before they succeeded with their plan. I'm curious...maybe I'm out of touch but how does someone secretly live with other people without being noticed? I mean I'm all over this house...I would definitely know.

That had me perplexed too! I wonder if the mom had to work a lot or if it was a big house. The article said "inheritance" so I wonder if it was a lot of money or what? This one was very strange. But I am becoming so numb that nothing is amazing me anymore. It's sad, isn't it?
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

The flowers are worth it

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura
    That had me perplexed too! I wonder if the mom had to work a lot or if it was a big house. The article said "inheritance" so I wonder if it was a lot of money or what? This one was very strange. But I am becoming so numb that nothing is amazing me anymore. It's sad, isn't it?
    Take heart. Remember that weeds may spring up in any flower garden but the flowers make it worth doing the weeding.