Baby's birth to happen on Net!

Marie

Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?
Reaction score
Baby's birth to happen on Net!

A woman has sold the advertising rights to her pregnancy for USD 1,000 to an Internet company, giving exclusive rights to temporarily tattoo its brand-name onto her belly and broadcast the birth of her daughter live on the Internet.

Asia Francis, 21, of St Louis, Missouri, whose baby is due any day, auctioned off the rights on eBay -becoming just the latest American to join the human billboard trend.

For $1,000 ???? That is all? That is stupid. She must want some attention for herself. I would beg, borrow or steal 10 x's that not to do it.

... I wouldn't push out a baby on the Internet for less than 1 mil if I was her!! ;) Of course, if I was to push out a baby they'd want to pay me many millions!!! HeHe :woohoo: Wouldn't THAT be interesting!!! :crazy: :crazy:

:laugh:
Stan said:
... I wouldn't push out a baby on the Internet for less than 1 mil if I was her!! ;) Of course, if I was to push out a baby they'd want to pay me many millions!!! HeHe :woohoo: Wouldn't THAT be interesting!!! :crazy: :crazy:

LOL ! This is my first post I've looked at today and you've already made my day Stan. LOL

montana_16 said:
:laugh:

LOL ! This is my first post I've looked at today and you've already made my day Stan. LOL

... If I made your day, then my day's been made too Montana!!! ;) :D

Ladies,

Consider the leg shaving, toenail painting, and the possible waxing and you know you have to wear makeup? Plus a manicure. That almost gets you half the money.. LOL!:D

I think I'd do it for money. My husband once asked me if it bothered me having all those people in the delivery room. I had him, my mom, a dr, a student dr, several nurses, etc.. all in the room with me in that ... uh.. compromising position. Not to mention, the video camera and the still cameras. I told him the truth- it didn't bother me a bit. I didnt even notice all the people. At that stage in your pregnancy, so many people have looked down there, it just doesn't matter if one more does. You have been examined by so many nurses and doctors down there, checking your dialation and all that stuff... it just stopped bothering me. Anyway, I said all that to say that I'd probably do that for money.

But if I were not pregnant and delivering a baby, and someone wanted me to get nekked on a webcam and uh.. get in a 'compromising position' for all the web to see... there is no way on earth I'd do it. Not for any amount of money.

mssheila said:
I think I'd do it for money. My husband once asked me if it bothered me having all those people in the delivery room. I had him, my mom, a dr, a student dr, several nurses, etc.. all in the room with me in that ... uh.. compromising position. Not to mention, the video camera and the still cameras. I told him the truth- it didn't bother me a bit. I didnt even notice all the people. At that stage in your pregnancy, so many people have looked down there, it just doesn't matter if one more does. You have been examined by so many nurses and doctors down there, checking your dialation and all that stuff... it just stopped bothering me. Anyway, I said all that to say that I'd probably do that for money.

But if I were not pregnant and delivering a baby, and someone wanted me to get nekked on a webcam and uh.. get in a 'compromising position' for all the web to see... there is no way on earth I'd do it. Not for any amount of money.

I lost all modesty while giving birth. The docs and nurses lined up to check me...none took the previous examiner's word for how much I dialated. :doh: I expected the janitor to pop in and check, too.

I've seen births on tv on one of those learning channels. Unless they're planning to have a different "view", I don't see what's so special.

Marine Mom said:
I lost all modesty while giving birth. The docs and nurses lined up to check me...none took the previous examiner's word for how much I dialated. :doh: I expected the janitor to pop in and check, too.

I've seen births on tv on one of those learning channels. Unless they're planning to have a different "view", I don't see what's so special.

I am wondering if they plan on being more graphic than they do on "A Baby Story" on TLC....

I agree about losing all modesty after giving birth, but I still have no desire to go public with my labor and delivery !! :crazy:

The late beloved writer Erma Bombeck wrote a hilarious article on this very subject. It was something like...after too many people coming in to check things out, another man walked in and she threw back the covers and said "go ahead." He was there to wash the windows(or fix the TV or something similar).

mssheila said:
Marine Mom said:
:doh: I expected the janitor to pop in and check, too.
QUOTE]

:laugh: the janitor! hahaahah :laugh:
Hey, the janitor was in my room cleaning when I had my son! I thought I would have been mortified. I didn't even care!

Thanks to you all for a great laugh. :clap: i have two kids and there is no way I would want to be in any compromising position on the net.:eek: you all really made my day.:dance: Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back