1051 users online (233 members and 818 guests)  

Websleuths News

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

IN - Christopher Flauding, killer who made dean's list in prison, to go free

Christopher Flauding was considered retarded.
    Now, 27 years after he killed a Merrillville woman, he's about to go free, a bachelor's degree in anthropology to his name.
    Flauding was 17 when he attacked Celia Villareal with a butcher knife as she walked into her far-Northwestern Indiana home.
    Now 44, Flauding disputes labels such as "borderline mentally retarded" and "a limited mind" that were attached to him -- and may have saved him from the death penalty.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...79/1006/NEWS01

from the above link

Flauding's plan is to earn his commercial driver's license and drive trucks for a living.

So, that is what he is going to do with all this education. What a waste!

Quote Originally Posted by lostfaith
    from the above link

Flauding's plan is to earn his commercial driver's license and drive trucks for a living.

Like we need a murderer driving from location to location. Is he on any probation to stop him from going across state lines? I think he chose this profession due to his desire to kill and get away with it. He studied Anthropology...hmm. So he knows about bones and is a lot more educated this time. Strange choices for a murderer...

Quote Originally Posted by lostfaith
    from the above link

It was a waste giving a murderer a college degree in the first place. This kind of stuff pisses me off. He should be in jail for life. Mark my words, he will kill again.

Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    It was a waste giving a murderer a college degree in the first place. This kind of stuff pisses me off. He should be in jail for life. Mark my words, he will kill again.
    He has been studying anthropology and is going to be a trucker. His time behind bars has been spent researching being a killer and how to get away with it.

Gee, Glad we could pay for his education! What a waste. Let's watch his next crime...

Thanks for reading my post!