IN - Christopher Flauding, killer who made dean's list in prison, to go free

OneLostGrl

I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
Reaction score
Christopher Flauding was considered retarded.
Now, 27 years after he killed a Merrillville woman, he's about to go free, a bachelor's degree in anthropology to his name.
Flauding was 17 when he attacked Celia Villareal with a butcher knife as she walked into her far-Northwestern Indiana home.
Now 44, Flauding disputes labels such as "borderline mentally retarded" and "a limited mind" that were attached to him -- and may have saved him from the death penalty.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060305/NEWS01/603050479/1006/NEWS01

from the above link

Flauding's plan is to earn his commercial driver's license and drive trucks for a living.

So, that is what he is going to do with all this education. What a waste!

lostfaith said:
from the above link

Flauding's plan is to earn his commercial driver's license and drive trucks for a living.

Like we need a murderer driving from location to location. Is he on any probation to stop him from going across state lines? I think he chose this profession due to his desire to kill and get away with it. He studied Anthropology...hmm. So he knows about bones and is a lot more educated this time. Strange choices for a murderer...

lostfaith said:
from the above link

It was a waste giving a murderer a college degree in the first place. This kind of stuff pisses me off. He should be in jail for life. Mark my words, he will kill again.:twocents:

deandaniellws said:
It was a waste giving a murderer a college degree in the first place. This kind of stuff pisses me off. He should be in jail for life. Mark my words, he will kill again.:twocents:

He has been studying anthropology and is going to be a trucker. His time behind bars has been spent researching being a killer and how to get away with it.

Gee, Glad we could pay for his education! :snooty: What a waste. Let's watch his next crime...

Thanks for reading my post!:silenced:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back