OH - Zoey Sunderman, 7 mos, raped & murdered, Waynesburg, 10 March 2006

JellyBean

Reaction score
Will this ever stop? :behindbar

*snip*

STARK COUNTY, Ohio -- A Stark County man has been charged with the rape and murder of his 7-month-old niece.

Waynesburg police said that Henry Anthony Sunderman, 32, called 911 on Friday morning. Paramedics found his niece, Zoey Sunderman, unresponsive. She died later that afternoon at Akron Children's Hospital.

Sunderman was arrested after a short interview at his Canton home. Police said the man was caring for the infant, along with her 7-year-old brother and 5- and 2-year-old sisters, while their mother, 26-year-old Leslie Sunderman, was at work.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/7934621/detail.html

JellyBean

Oh, my...... I just get so sick to my stomach when I read about these horrendous crimes. I just don't understand it. What could possibly make this man do this?? What a sorry piece of chit!!!!!

I hate stories like this. Where in the heck to these people come from?

IMO, they should forgetabout the suicide watch. Let him do it. Works for me.

:furious:
JMHO
fran

fran said:
I hate stories like this. Where in the heck to these people come from?

IMO, they should forgetabout the suicide watch. Let him do it. Works for me.

JMHO
fran
I thought the same thing-- give him a piece of rope-

I think "suicide watch" should be just that. Let's watch.

I'll never be able to wrap my mind around what makes these monsters tick or why society thinks there should be a place in it for them. :furious:

Jeana (DP) said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Sounds right to me.

:furious: I cant believe the mother leaving her kids with him when he has a record for domestic violence.

Jeana (DP) said:

Yes.

Jeana (DP) said:
I'll never be able to wrap my mind around what makes these monsters tick or why society thinks there should be a place in it for them. :furious:

There has to come a time when some tests can be made and they can be shut away before they damage. probably not in our lifetme, unfortunately. until that moment, they should be oxygen deprived and i speak as one normally against the DP.

put them in solitary. on the bare minimum to survive.

LOL! I like the way you think... LOL!

Jeana (DP) said:

What really p--s me off is that the child had no protection but he's protected by the courts. Something has really gone wrong...someday somebody is going to get mad enough to do something...

j2mirish said:
I thought the same thing-- give him a piece of rope-
Rope? Nah.

Rather nail the offending piece of anatomy to the floor, hand him a blunt knife. Then set the room on fire.

Give the man a choice. :furious:

JellyBean

aussiegran said:

:furious: I cant believe the mother leaving her kids with him when he has a record for domestic violence.
I agree, what was she thinking letting someone like that watch her kids.

aussiegran said:

My brain is working a little slow today. Where does it say he has a record of domestic violence?

I wonder if he is the mothers brother or brother-in-law. :waitasec:

JellyBean said:
Rope? Nah.

Rather nail the offending piece of anatomy to the floor, hand him a blunt knife. Then set the room on fire.

Give the man a choice. :furious:

JellyBean
i like the way you think:clap:

Marine Mom said:
My brain is working a little slow today. Where does it say he has a record of domestic violence?

I wonder if he is the mothers brother or brother-in-law. :waitasec:
Hi Marine Mom its in the first news article-

snip-Henry Sunderman was on suicide watch at the Stark County Jail. Court records indicate an arrest record including domestic violence, aggravated menacing, driving under the influence and soliciting an undercover police officer for prostitution.

aussiegran said:
Hi Marine Mom its in the first news article-

snip-Henry Sunderman was on suicide watch at the Stark County Jail. Court records indicate an arrest record including domestic violence, aggravated menacing, driving under the influence and soliciting an undercover police officer for prostitution.

I told you my brain was on the slow side today. :doh: I'm not hungover. Really. :eek:

I don't mean to sound like an evil person, but I can't bear to think of what that poor, helpless baby went through. This creep needs to have a telephone pole crammed up his a$$, ripping him open and lacerating his internal organs causing him fatal injury. I am sick of these perverts preying on the most innocent victims.

I like the new definition of suicide watch--okay, let's watch. Why deny him his wish in this case?

I think we should let this horse have his way with this creep!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ht...syndication=rss

King County sheriff's detectives are investigating the owners of an Enumclaw-area farm after a Seattle man died from injuries sustained while having sex with a horse boarded on the property.

Investigators first learned of the farm after the man died at Enumclaw Community Hospital July 2. The county Medical Examiner's Office ruled that the death was accidental and the result of having sex with a horse.

kahskye said:
I don't mean to sound like an evil person, but I can't bear to think of what that poor, helpless baby went through. This creep needs to have a telephone pole crammed up his a$$, ripping him open and lacerating his internal organs causing him fatal injury. I am sick of these perverts preying on the most innocent victims.
works for me.....I dont think you sound evil at all.............

Soooo sad, that poor little baby girl - may she rest in peace, never to be hurt again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back