OH - Judge gives probation to rapist, victims 5 & 12 years old

curious_mom

Verified Insider
Reaction score
State police and victims’ parents are fuming that a Worcester judge refused to send a “most wanted” serial child rapist back to prison for fleeing to Florida and repeatedly violating his probation.

Worcester Superior Court Judge John McCann put Winchendon child molester Glen Wheeler on 10 years’ probation and an electronic monitoring bracelet - even though the 56-year-old con has racked up 11 probation violations, has an alias and went on the run for eight months before being tracked down at a Tampa, Fla., mosque. Wheeler was on the state police list of “most wanted high-risk sex offenders.”

“I’m disgusted,” said the mother of a 5-year-old girl molested by Wheeler. “What is the justice system there for? He should have been put back in prison.”

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=130220

Another case of a judge who doesn't care about victims rights, only the "civil rights" of some creep who doesn't deserve to breathe the air that we do.

There HAS to be a way to stop these judges, there just has to be!!!:furious: :furious:

I'm going to assume that LE & JUDGES ALIKE WILL GET SERIOUS when there's a tremendous insurgence of vigilanty justice and possibly even one of these judges that hands down these sick sentences killed as well.

Will that be enough to wake anyone up? Lord God help me any person who ever harmed my child better run fast and far because I will haunt them for the rest of my life.

curious_mom said:
State police and victims’ parents are fuming that a Worcester judge refused to send a “most wanted” serial child rapist back to prison for fleeing to Florida and repeatedly violating his probation.

Worcester Superior Court Judge John McCann put Winchendon child molester Glen Wheeler on 10 years’ probation and an electronic monitoring bracelet - even though the 56-year-old con has racked up 11 probation violations, has an alias and went on the run for eight months before being tracked down at a Tampa, Fla., mosque. Wheeler was on the state police list of “most wanted high-risk sex offenders.”

“I’m disgusted,” said the mother of a 5-year-old girl molested by Wheeler. “What is the justice system there for? He should have been put back in prison.”

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=130220

Another case of a judge who doesn't care about victims rights, only the "civil rights" of some creep who doesn't deserve to breathe the air that we do.

There HAS to be a way to stop these judges, there just has to be!!!:furious: :furious:
There is....
Don't vote for them (if a voted in judge) or those that appoint them.

Healey pushes judge review

Frustrated with wrist-slapping judges who free repeat offenders who have gone on to rape and kill again, Lt. Gov. Kerry Healey vowed to set up an independent review board that could boot bad justices off the bench.

Citing several high-profile cases involving questionable sentences, Healey wants a “thumbs up, thumbs down” panel to review all the state’s judges every seven years.

Her proposal, which would require majority support from the Legislature and the approval of voters, would create a clear-cut removal process for judges for the first time in state history.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=130401

Amraann said:
There is....
Don't vote for them (if a voted in judge) or those that appoint them.
In the area that I live in, judges are not voted for. The appointments that are made, are usually brought forth by other judges, as I understand it. I have never know one of our judges to be appointed by an elected official.

I know the case of one judge in my area, who has had many many complaints of their actions over the years, some of which I witnessed as an employee in the same building, yet they sit there, all high and mighty, with nothing ever done about any of it. It's like they think they are God or something, and can twist the laws so that what they want, is what they get.

You can bet if it ever comes to pass that we're able to vote on our judges here, this one wouldn't have a clue as to what hit them as they'd be off that bench in a heartbeat!

This craziness needs to stop, NOW, before we lose any more precious lives to the creeps they send back out to walk our streets. Shoot, if they want to give these animals probation, let them be the one's held responsible in the event another serious crime happens!

This issue was featured on O'Reilly last night. Here is the link to the video segment: http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/ Filed under, appropriately, "worst judge ever"

I hope all of you good people that live in Ohio will do your best to get this judge off the bench! He is an alcohlic w/11 DUI's under his belt. He actually said that child rapist had a "disease" like he did (his alcoholism) and needed help, not jail time. Instead, he is on house arrest! :eek:
This rapist raped a 5 year old boy and a 12 year old boy! :furious:
These babies are getting no justice!
This is exactly why EVERY state needs Jessica's Law.

We must act on these judges and hold them accountable!
So, I am bringing this to all Websleuther's attention because I know alot of you reside in Ohio and the rest of us will write the letters we need to write to get this guy off the bench and keep our children safe.
Together, we always make a difference!

There is something very seriously wrong when a judge is still on the bench after 11 DUI's. IMO, he needs to be sitting in jail himself! :behindbar

I live in Ohio and it seems to be a bad place as far as a lot of our judges and attorneys go. There is a book out called "Rotten to the Core,Pt.2" about the town I live in. The corruptiion from the 70's (when a new newspaper editor had the nerve to expose them) till now is amazing. The authors name is Martin Yant and is a private investigator now who's been featured on Forensic files. I just recently got screwed over by a judge and attorney here. Good old boy buddy system. :banghead:

There is something wrong with these judges, they are DRUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a reason the media does not investigate the judges? ARE THEY SCARED? Media scared? I think not.....I challenge them to do their job and save these children.

I happen to know about 6 and they get so drunk its unreal....our system is awful and I never said anything before but these drunks are letting people out who are killing our children...something needs to be done.

I think some of the problems are with appointed judges vs. elected judges. The elected judges have to wage a campaign. In doing so, they open themselves up to investigation. The appointed ones can ride the system for a long time. In any case, this is deplorable.

We here in New Jersey just appointed an Attorney General who has numerous motor vehicle tickets, over $15,000 in unpaid fines, and has lost her license three times. Yhea, she's going to route out corruption... sure...

Oops! Sorry about that! In my haste to get this out there, I totally missed the other thread! I was just so outraged and wanted people to know.

Merge away! :)

Well I posted this days ago on march 9th and there was no response.......

the thread

03-09-2006,09:54 pm
dark_shadows said:
Vemont and Ohio child molesters
MSNBC Scarborough Country tonight at 10pm.
Ohio man no jail time for molesting 5 year old and the 5 year olds friend.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

03-09-2006 10:41 pm
dark_shadows said:
Apparently the judge feels bad for the molester in Ohio.

The man raped and sodomized 2 boys over the course of 3-4 years.The molester has no jail time.
The judges name is Judge John Connor and the Judge has 8 dui convictions.
So now they are talking impeaching this judge.

I am sure that Mysteriew could explain better.

Mysteriew could you please take this over.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here in WI, the Attorney General was convicted of a DUI while using her STATE CAR! She kept her job. :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back