743 users online (82 members and 661 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CA - Police: Mom Watched, Encouraged Gang Rape

Authorities called it one of the worst rape cases they could recall.

Seven gang members and three female associates were charged Monday with raping a woman as the mother of one suspect allegedly watched and encouraged the assault, authorities said.

The 23-year-old victim was targeted because her boyfriend had angered members of the Anaheim gang, authorities said.

She was lured into a hotel room by a female gang associate at a Feb. 23 party then sexually assaulted over a seven-hour period, Anaheim police Chief John Welter said.

He called it "one of the worst rapes I've seen in my 35 years experience."

Authorities identified the 38-year-old "gang mother" as Connie Herrera Retana and her son as 18-year-old Martin Carlos Delgado. Police said the victim was lured into the room and beaten by 23-year-old Jolean Disbrow.

More at link: http://www.wjactv.com/news/7990223/detail.html

Anaheim police are still looking for Oscar Jose Barajas, who goes by the name “Sporty,” for allegedly participating in the rape of a 23-year-old woman.

The 23-year-old victim was lured to a room where a female gang member, Jolean Disbrow, allegedly beat the woman and encouraged a group of young men to rape, orally copulate and digitally penetrate her over a seven-hour period.

http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_072201505.html

I've just read about this in the news.

i'm speechless. really.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    I've just read about this in the news.

i'm speechless. really.
    Me too, I dont even know how to respond.

I'm speechless. How awful.

Words fail me, even not-nice words.

It is dysfunction and it thrives. Don't believe for a minute that this can't happen. We are seeing it all over. I can speculate on what her thinking was/is but I would rather have a forensic psychologist do this. I really want one to be recruited to be here. We need this expertise. Our ventures are only personal experiences not that it isn't importent as it is. But after identifying factors then professionals are really sought after.

That poor girl, how awful. I hope these scum get the maximum.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Its just sick, that poor young woman. I can't even begin to imagine, what she went through! So many of the people in this world, just make me sick, its just so unbelievable.

This happened about 30 miles away from me...all I can say is that these people had been in prison before and it seems as if they are never put away long enough...the bail for each one was only 100,000 dollars which I think is outrageously low..........they only need to post like 10% to get out...then they may disappear...I'm so glad they plastered their pictures nice and big....if you go to the Orange County register they show them plus a picture of all of the people involved..................
    I hope they throw the book at these a ****holes.........the bail though was way too low...............

Quote Originally Posted by Opie
    Words fail me, even not-nice words.
    ditto----------there are so many crimes I cant even begin to comprehend- but this I cant even begin to try to discuss or speak of the mother who watched--
    fricking speechless.................

Quote Originally Posted by kylie
    This happened about 30 miles away from me...all I can say is that these people had been in prison before and it seems as if they are never put away long enough...the bail for each one was only 100,000 dollars which I think is outrageously low..........they only need to post like 10% to get out...then they may disappear...I'm so glad they plastered their pictures nice and big....if you go to the Orange County register they show them plus a picture of all of the people involved..................
    I hope they throw the book at these a ****holes.........the bail though was way too low...............
    do you have a link...can't find it. thx
    "Life ain't hard, just get a job and don't kill anybody." by richandfamous

"Even my moderation is excessive." by richandfamous

Pictures of Mother and Son Involved

I found this picture of the mother involved and her son that was involved as well

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...e_x.htm?csp=34

Frikkin scum of the earth.

And these lowlifes are breathing OUR air! What a waste.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast