House For Sale; Groom Included

ajc2804

Reaction score
The Pennsylvania bachelor heads the charity the American Association for Lost Children. He said he's been too busy finding lost kids to find himself a wife.

Miller founded the charity in Houston in 1987, after seeing fliers for missing children. Over the years, he has helped return more than 100 children who were abducted in child custody disputes.

http://www.wjactv.com/family/7988933/detail.html

That's sweet that some of the proceeds are going to go to this charity...kinda weird about selling himself though.

Does he really expect her to pay for the townhome they both are going to live in? Sounds funny to me.

Sounds like he just wants someone to pay his mortgage to me. Well, that and a housekeeper, cook and bedmate. And she's supposed to pay for the privilege??!!! Get real...:loser:

TheShadow said:
Sounds like he just wants someone to pay his mortgage to me. Well, that and a housekeeper, cook and bedmate. And she's supposed to pay for the privilege??!!! Get real...:loser:
This guy sounds rather weird.

He's a takeoff on that Denver woman who wanted to sell her house to a future fiancee.

Hey, if I could find the right housekeeper. cook, and bedmate, I would give her my house; well, maybe not quite all of it; my sons would want a little something. LOL

This guy sounds like he has figured out women well, sadly.

Many are so desperate that they would tolerate such a situation.
Come on. How many cases we read of where some weak women lets some guy abuse her or her kids? Or tolerates bizzaar controlling behavior and he is a serial killer?? This guy is merely saying ... come be my sugar mommy.

Buzzm1 said:
This guy sounds rather weird.

He's a takeoff on that Denver woman who wanted to sell her house to a future fiancee.
That's exactly what I was thinking!

• My future bride ideally will be between the ages of 35-55, is humble, flexible, well spoken of, is an encourager, has a servant’s heart, takes pride in her appearance and one who fears the Lord.
  • He wants a slave, AND he wants her to pay for everything! And you WATCH!!! Some foolish woman will show up and do it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He didn't go this long without being married because he is a good catch.:hand:

deandaniellws said:
  • My future bride ideally will be between the ages of 35-55, is humble, flexible, well spoken of, is an encourager, has a servant’s heart, takes pride in her appearance and one who fears the Lord.
  • He wants a slave, AND he wants her to pay for everything! And you WATCH!!! Some foolish woman will show up and do it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He didn't go this long without being married because he is a good catch.:hand:

I think you get it! So do I. ;) It will be difficult to feel sorry for the woman who is dumb enough to take him on!! She would have to be absolutely desperate and have no self-esteem, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back