1049 users online (212 members and 837 guests)  

Websleuths News

Nicollette Sheridan & Michael Bolton Engaged!

Nicollette Sheridan and Michael Bolton are engaged, the actress's rep tells PEOPLE.

At a post-Oscar party earlier this month, Sheridan, 42, flaunted a huge rock on her left hand, but when asked if she and Bolton, 53, had an announcement, she said coyly, "No. Do you?"

Asked about engagement rumors in January, Bolton told the New York Daily News: "Nicollette and I are very serious about each other. ... I am very committed. It is a very special time in my life. I have a good feeling about the future."

The couple, who rekindled their romance last year after Sheridan's split from fiancé Nicklas Soderblom, dated for several years in the early '90s. In 1994 Sheridan, who stars on Desperate Housewives, said she hoped to have "the ultimate relationship" with Bolton. Now it looks like they will.

http://people.aol.com/people/article...173027,00.html

Good I hope they can make it work, I have always liked her. I loved her in Knots Landing.

my best wishes to this couple!

AGAIN? Each time she gets a new primetime soap, she dates him. They were engaged during her Knotts Landing days YEARS AGO.

I hope she's now grown up enough to make it work. Congrats and cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds
    AGAIN? Each time she gets a new primetime soap, she dates him.
    LOL.....

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Good I hope they can make it work, I have always liked her. I loved her in Knots Landing.
    Me too!!