IL - Child *advertiser censored* ring busted, 27 charged

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11839832/

CHICAGO - Charges were announced Wednesday against 27 people in the United States, Canada, Australia and Great Britain in connection with an Internet chat room allegedly used to trade child *advertiser censored* and view real-time child molestation.

The accused allegedly exchanged videos of live molestation, or what authorities are calling "molestation on demand."

U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, who appeared at a news conference in Chicago, said seven victims were identified, one of them less than 18 months old.

Gonzales said the images, sent through a peer-to-peer network, represented "the worst imaginable forms of child *advertiser censored*."

--> more at link

I saw this on the news tonight. One of the men arrested lives here in Michigan. They showed his picture - he's one homely nasty looking sackachit. They said the kids have all be taken into protective custody.

Mabel said:
I saw this on the news tonight. One of the men arrested lives here in Michigan. They showed his picture - he's one homely nasty looking sackachit. They said the kids have all be taken into protective custody.

Can you imagine, 'molestation on demand'? Dan Abrams interviewed an investigator in the case, today, but he wasn't giving up a whole lot of details. I'm just so glad some of these low-life scumbags are getting caught. Let's hope they get more than the traditional slap on the wrist.

Here's a little more info from Eyewitness News Memphis:

49 year-old Royal Raymond Weller of Clarksville, Tennessee, is accused of running the site.

Weller ran the private members-only chat room.
Police say he used the screen name "god".

They say he was the one who let members see live streaming videos of small children being molested.

Mabel said:
Mabel, there were TWO of these perverts arrested in Michigan. I agree the guy whose picture was shown looked sooo creepy. I saw an interview with a former roomate (a female) who wasn't surprised by his arrest as she had seen computer disks with kiddie *advertiser censored* labels on them. Why the heck didn't SHE report him?? And I cannot fathom an 18-month old victim. Sick, sick, sick. :furious: :sick:

BillyGoatGruff said:
Anyone find a list of these pervs names and where they're from yet?
The conspiracy indictment against Brian A. Annoreno, of Bartlett, Ill.; Gregory J. Sweezer, of Aurora, Ill.; and Lisa A. Winebrenner, of Osceola, Iowa; alleges that they, together with the other 24 individuals, tapped into the chat room from computers around the world and participated in the chat room through chats and file-sharing.
Here's a link:
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=nation_world&id=3997742

I would like to know who's children these are! Are they relatives, neighbors, were they kidnapped? :furious:

Child *advertiser censored* sting nets International Group

March 16, 2006
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=nation_world&id=3997742

Federal agents made arrests in Arizona, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Michigan, Nevada, New York, North Carolina and Tennessee, according to officials. The investigation began in Canada and included charges made in Australia and Britain.

<snip>

In Chicago three defendants were charged with conspiracy to possess, receive, solicit and distribute child *advertiser censored* in a seven-count indictment returned Tuesday by a federal grand jury in the Northern District of Illinois. A fourth defendant was charged separately in a related indictment.

The conspiracy indictment against Brian A. Annoreno, of Bartlett, Ill.; Gregory J. Sweezer, of Aurora, Ill.; and Lisa A. Winebrenner, of Osceola, Iowa; alleges that they, together with the other 24 individuals, tapped into the chat room from computers around the world and participated in the chat room through chats and file-sharing.

<snip>

The indictment alleges that administrators of the chat room included Winebrenner, who used the screen name "HumbleDuchess"; "CuLeX," later identified as Jason Wilson, of Milton, Fla., who was arrested and charged with possession of child *advertiser censored* in a criminal complaint in the Northern District of Florida; "Wharfrat," later identified as Michael Burns, of Reno, Nev., who was arrested and charged with possession of child *advertiser censored* in the District of Nevada; "Lord Newbie," later identified as Kenneth Fisher, of Charlotte, N.C., who was arrested on state charges in North Carolina; "Fydei," later identified as Marcel Deslauriers, of Longueuil, Quebec, who was arrested and charged in Canada; "Sir_CP," later identified as a 65-year-old man from Mill Park, Victoria, Australia; and "DarcBiocode," later identified as a 22-year-old man from Stafford, Queensland, Australia.
<snip>

Annoreno, who used the screen name "Acidburn," allegedly used an infant identified as "Minor A" to produce live streaming video of Annoreno molesting the infant.

In April 2005, "Big_daddy619" used four minors under the age of 12 to produce live streaming videos of him molesting all four children, which he transmitted live, via the Internet, to other chat room members, including Annoreno, who allegedly received the images.

A $20 Billion Black Market Business
<snip>

Currently, child *advertiser censored* is a $20 billion a year black market industry worldwide and is expected to become a $30-$35 billion a year industry by 2009.

--> more at link

I really want to give these sick freaks all the notoriety they so deserve. If anyone finds the 20 others who are unnamed here, please DO post their names! Let them see how it feels to be "exposed"!

This is just horrible, I hope they all get what comes to them. I don't understand how people can just sit back and think it is ok. I am so tired of our country not having stronger laws against these perverts. I say chop it off...sew it up....whatever needs to be done.

Here's a couple snippets from another article from March 16th.

Iowa woman arrested as part of child *advertiser censored* ring

An Iowa woman arrested this week is charged in connection with a worldwide crackdown on distributors of child *advertiser censored*.

Thirty-six-year-old Lisa Winebrenner of Osceola was arrested Tuesday and accused of hosting an Internet forum where people distributed images of children being molested. Tim Counts with ICE, the federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, says their agents worked with local officers to round up more than two-dozen people in the U.S.

In this case he says investigators think they were distributing "child molestation on demand." Instead of selling videotapes or e-mailing photos, the investigators charge people were committing acts of child molestation and streaming the video live to viewers as it happened. Patrons would request certain acts be performed, and "get it on demand," what Counts describes as "pretty sick stuff."

continued at -->

http://www.radioiowa.com/gestalt/go.cfm?objectid=029B915B-EE7F-46E8-A0744F64F9A4A847

Sounds like very sick stuff to me!

I hope those bastards get what's coming to them, oh more than what's coming to them. This is nothing but pure evil, imagine what that baby must have been thinking and for people to know about this and continue to participate in it. It's got to be stopped and if the freaking judges in this country won't put the bastards away for life, then vote their asses off the bench immediately. Vigalante justice will make a come back, if this was my 18 month old baby, BIGDADDY619 would be buried in the desert somewhere already and I'd just be smiling...

What a bunch of disgusting trash people, I hope they reap what they sew everyday stinking day in their prison lives. They should get the death penalty in my opinion and I'm sure I'm not alone in that thinking.

I am proud to say that our "top" cops are responsible for the capture of these horrible people. A top cop wrote an e-mail to Bill Gates and the Child Exploitation Tracking Software was developed.

This was a well co-ordinated event......at least these sicko are off the street and the victims can be identified and helped.

Now if we can only get every other sicko in the world....lets hope.

The guy who owned the website, who committed acts himself, in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada got 3.5 yrs.

And yet Treleaven, who was sentenced yesterday to 31/2 years in jail for distributing child *advertiser censored*, apparently doesn't understand the gravity of his crime.

When arrested, he told the cops he watched children being raped online "to make the feelings go away" and "so that he wouldn't hurt anybody."

It didn't seem to matter to him that as one of the key players in a worldwide *advertiser censored* ring, he was facilitating the degradation of children who will likely be emotionally damaged forever.

The dismally short sentence he received will simply reinforce in his mind that his crime wasn't really that bad. He'll probably be out on the street again within a year.

The Crown and the defence jointly recommended the 31/2-year sentence on the grounds that Treleaven pleaded guilty and co-operated with the authorities so police could make other arrests.
Much more about the sentence at link
http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Columnists/Jacobs_Mindelle/2006/03/18/1493586.html

Other perps caught in the sting are:

David Holst, 27, of North Aurora, Il. A software instructor
Donald Forbes, 40, of Glendale , AZ. father of a 11 year old boy
David Perozzi, 51, of Oakfield , NY. Sunday school teacher
Giovanni Canapino, 19, of Kapolei, Hawaii. Soccer coach

And this guy from Clarksville lived next door to a school. ......sigh.....

BillyGoatGruff said:
Anyone find a list of these pervs names and where they're from yet?
Steve Huff has a great write up in his crime blog. Lots of info on one of the scums internet usage.

Feds Bust Child *advertiser censored* Ring, Six In IL:
http://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=4640512&nav=3w6o

Billy Joe Bowser, his wife Melissa Bowser and Anthony Adams - all of Springfield - were charged with possession and transportation of child *advertiser censored*.

Three other Chicago-area men, Brian Annareno, Gregory Sweezer and David Holst, have also been charged.

David Perozzi, 51, of Oakfield (NY) is out free on bail:
http://www.10nbc.com/news.asp?template=item&story_id=18104

James S. Allen, 38, of Kalamazoo, MI (pic of the scuzz-bucket at link below): http://www.wwmt.com/engine.pl?station=wwmt&id=24543&template=breakout_local.html

A whole lot of info not covered elsewhere in Feds hit Clarksville-based worldwide child *advertiser censored* ring: http://www.hendersonvillestarnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060316/NEWS03/603160411

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back