CA - Two dead, 2 hurt in Denny's shooting, Pismo Beach, 15 March 2006

Sassygerl

Reaction score
PISMO BEACH, Calif. — A homeless man who entered a Denny's restaurant at lunch time muttering and looking dazed opened fire, gunning down two people, wounding a couple and then turning the gun on himself, police said.

The gunman, holding a semiautomatic handgun in one hand and a revolver in the other, entered the restaurant Wednesday and began shooting within a few steps of the front door, sending patrons and workers fleeing to the restaurant's bathrooms and kitchen.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/3727355.html

How scary.....so sad :(

That is very sad.. :( :(

The dead were identified as Frank Velasquez, 65, of Oceano, who was killed in front of his wife and 5-year-old great-granddaughter, and Harold Hatley, 73, of Grover Beach. :( :( :( :(
"They were just enjoying an innocent meal," Police Chief Joe Cortez said of the victims.

This kind of sh** makes me so mad...those poor people. I admit to being paranoid whenever I am eating in a restaurant like this, like a fast-food place or something. I watch people carefully because you never know. Prayers for the families who lost loved ones. This was just so unnecessary. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back