1272 users online (264 members and 1008 guests)  

Websleuths News

CO - Bianca Limerick, 8 mos, dies of head injuries, Colorado Springs, 15 March 2006

not much information posted so far:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...09/detail.html

These types of storeis continue to break my heart. All I can say is Why?

She is being held on $25,000 bond?!? Thats it?? No wonder these parents think they can get away with this chit!

snip~
    Bond was set at $25,000 for a Colorado Springs mother accused of throwing a baby girl to the floor, causing head injuries that eventually killed her.

Tracie Preston, 36, faces a felony charge of child abuse resulting in death.

An arrest affidavit said that Preston threw eight-month-old Bianca Preston to the floor "stomach first" on Tuesday, because the woman's 2 daughter wanted to sit on her lap instead.
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...69/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Read
    She is being held on $25,000 bond?!? Thats it?? No wonder these parents think they can get away with this chit!

snip~
    Bond was set at $25,000 for a Colorado Springs mother accused of throwing a baby girl to the floor, causing head injuries that eventually killed her.

An arrest affidavit said that Preston threw eight-month-old Bianca Preston to the floor "stomach first" on Tuesday, because the woman's 2 daughter wanted to sit on her lap instead.
    Doesn't deserve to be a mom! I hope the other child will have a better life with mom in prison until her dying day

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Read

snip~

What a sick b*tch! She deserves to sit in jail and rot, with no chance of parole. Or, the DP. Either one works for me.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    ~ Albert Einstein ~

Valinda is offline "Each of us is different...expect it, respect it, and accept it."
    It seems like there has been a lot of mothers killing their kids lately. Is this because of Postpartum Depression? I'll never understand how a mother can murder her own child.

Tracie J. Preston

8/6/2007 - Sentenced to 48 years & also 22 years. Unable to find exact charge data.
    Incarcerated at Denver Women's Correctional Facility
    4/21/2040 - Earliest Parole Date
    4/01/2075 - Mandatory Parole Date

Thanks, Belinda!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valinda View Post
    It seems like there has been a lot of mothers killing their kids lately. Is this because of Postpartum Depression? I'll never understand how a mother can murder her own child.
    Though there may well be a diagnoses of PPD, I think it is highly overused. I believe the women who do suffer from this get help for the problem.
    There are some women who should just never have children. They are too selfish, self centered, caught up in their MEN, mean, lazy, crazy and the list goes on and on.

Just makes me so angry thinking about it.

jmho
    Only the dead have seen the end of War.
    Plato