IdahoMom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-ouch17.html

snip

Before cops threw the book at him, Jakub Fik threw something unusual at them -- his penis. Fik, 33, cut off his own penis during a Northwest Side rampage Wednesday morning. When confronted by police, Fik hurled several knives and his severed organ at the officers, police said. Officers stunned him with a Taser and took him into custody.

IdahoMom said:
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-ouch17.html

snip

Before cops threw the book at him, Jakub Fik threw something unusual at them -- his penis. Fik, 33, cut off his own penis during a Northwest Side rampage Wednesday morning. When confronted by police, Fik hurled several knives and his severed organ at the officers, police said. Officers stunned him with a Taser and took him into custody.
he showed them!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :doh:

GEEEZ, why reattach it? It's probably usless anyways... :silenced: The things people do :doh:

PaperDoll said:
GEEEZ, why reattach it? It's probably usless anyways... :silenced: The things people do :doh:
he was distraught of girlfriend problems...........he aint seen distraught yet!!!!!!!
or girlfriend problems.....:dance:

j2mirish said:
he was distraught of girlfriend problems...........he aint seen distraught yet!!!!!!!
I would think that the nerves are damaged, then again, what do I know MEDICALLY about a penis..hehe.. I know the "ins and outs" of it in an intimate setting, along with a few other things... :blushing: :blushing: hehe :hand:

PaperDoll said:
I would think that the nerves are damaged, then again, what do I know MEDICALLY about a penis..hehe.. I know the "ins and outs" of it in an intimate setting, along with a few other things... :blushing: :blushing: hehe :hand:

PD...You are too much! Thanks...I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! :clap:

Mare

j2mirish said:
I guess he thought turning himself into a girl would help him understand his girlfriend better.

j2mirish said:
hope he enjoyed it, could be a long time before he is hopped UP again !

Bahahahaa!! :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:

Good LORD! This guy had balls! And that's ALL! He and the soccer nut who cut his nutz off should get together and compare notes! :doh:

Funny story that happened to me.....

I worked at a major metropolitan police department and a gentleman checked into a motel one night and cut off one of his own testicles with an ejackto (sp?) knife and then called 911. Of course, our officers respond and ambulances and they take him to the hospital. This was the SECOND time he had done this. He had already cut off one in a previous incident. He was doing his own sex change operation one piece at a time!!!!!

Anyway......next morning after his little "operation" he calls the Police Chief's office where I answer the phone. He wanted to know where IT was and could he have it b-a-c-k!!!!!!!! I very calmly replied, "I'll transfer you to evidence." I had no idea where IT was and didn't care, but I just wanted to get off the phone with him. I've always wondered if he kept them in a little bottle like my mom did her kidney stones!!!!!! :eek:

And I bet the county had to pay for the surgery because he was peni-less, huh? They should have left it on the sidewalk...would have given us one less to worry about.

less0305 said:
Funny story that happened to me.....

I worked at a major metropolitan police department and a gentleman checked into a motel one night and cut off one of his own testicles with an ejackto (sp?) knife and then called 911. Of course, our officers respond and ambulances and they take him to the hospital. This was the SECOND time he had done this. He had already cut off one in a previous incident. He was doing his own sex change operation one piece at a time!!!!!

Anyway......next morning after his little "operation" he calls the Police Chief's office where I answer the phone. He wanted to know where IT was and could he have it b-a-c-k!!!!!!!! I very calmly replied, "I'll transfer you to evidence." I had no idea where IT was and didn't care, but I just wanted to get off the phone with him. I've always wondered if he kept them in a little bottle like my mom did her kidney stones!!!!!! :eek:
OMG, Less! It's an EXACTO knife...ejackto hahahahaha. I'm not laughing at you, it's just taht the play on words is priceless!!

j2mirish said:
LOL.....Still LOL....Crying laughing so hard. :D

LOL to everyone who has responded to this thread . Y'all are funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :) :D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back