1183 users online (242 members and 941 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Neverland Nevermore

I know this is being discussed on the "Everthing Mikey" thread, but I feel it needed to be dsiplayed more prominently.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188181,00.html

FOXNEWS.COM HOME > FOXLIFE
    Neverland Nevermore for Jacko
    Friday, March 17, 2006
    By Roger Friedman
    PHOTOS

Jacko Closes Neverland for Good

Michael Jackson has shut down his Neverland Ranch for good. Employees were summoned to the ranch Thursday at 5 p.m. PST in staggered groups, given back pay for 12 weeks through today and told the ranch had been shut down by the California Department of Labor.

In fact, Jackson made the decision to lay off more than 60 loyal staffers after making them wait through three months with no pay. Their health insurance ran out on Feb. 28. Last week, the State closed the ranch because Jackson carried no workmen's compensation.

Despite misleading statements from Jackson’s spokeswoman Raymone Bain, I am told that Neverland is indeed closed except to Jackson’s family members and security staff.

Some of the employees of Neverland had been there with Jackson since he bought the place in the late '80s. A few actually had worked for the previous owner. They leave without pensions or the ability to apply for COBRA health insurance.

(Story continues below)

This is disgusting. All of those poor people. Aggggggggg....I can't even put it into words the way I feel about that...well, I was going to say "man" but even that is a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hbgchick
    This is disgusting. All of those poor people. Aggggggggg....I can't even put it into words the way I feel about that...well, I was going to say "man" but even that is a stretch.
    I guess he could be referred to as a "creature." That pretty well sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by carnation
    I guess he could be referred to as a "creature." That pretty well sums it up.
    Carnation, I prefere the term freak of nature when I think of him. Yuk! And I do feel very badly for those "loyal" people who now have nothing.

alien among us

Carnation, I prefere the term freak of nature when I think of him.
    How about alien? I think of alien when I think of Mikey. Like one of those on a flying saucer.

These people should write books about everything they have witnessed over the years at Neverland Ranch. They would have no money worries. I wonder if it occurred to The Freak that some of these people might be disgruntled enough to spill what they know about him and his "activities"?? Not all of these people were subpoened during the trial, were they?

I can't remember what website I was on, but it looked like a legitimate news release dated March 2005. The Headline was "Police find remains believed to be Michael Jackson buried on Neverland Ranch" The story said police found decomposing remains still wearing the red leather jacket & one glove & that they believed he was murdered, possibly before the BAD album, and the killer had assumed his identity for all this time. It was a joke, of course, but I almost wish it were true. Thinking about that interview he did 2 years ago where he's out shopping spending a gazillion dollars on total crap. Granted, he may not have known (or maybe he did) the legal bills that were heading his way, but in light of the fact he had no provisions set up for his employees, just shows what a megalomaniac he is. I hope his ex-wife gets those kids from him soon.

I just found the link.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30940

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    These people should write books about everything they have witnessed over the years at Neverland Ranch. They would have no money worries. I wonder if it occurred to The Freak that some of these people might be disgruntled enough to spill what they know about him and his "activities"?? Not all of these people were subpoened during the trial, were they?
    And I hope they do! They sure deserve something!

Quote Originally Posted by hollyjokers
    I can't remember what website I was on, but it looked like a legitimate news release dated March 2005. The Headline was "Police find remains believed to be Michael Jackson buried on Neverland Ranch" The story said police found decomposing remains still wearing the red leather jacket & one glove & that they believed he was murdered, possibly before the BAD album, and the killer had assumed his identity for all this time. It was a joke, of course, but I almost wish it were true. Thinking about that interview he did 2 years ago where he's out shopping spending a gazillion dollars on total crap. Granted, he may not have known (or maybe he did) the legal bills that were heading his way, but in light of the fact he had no provisions set up for his employees, just shows what a megalomaniac he is. I hope his ex-wife gets those kids from him soon.

I just found the link.

LMAO, classic Onion material.

Quote Originally Posted by hollyjokers

I just found the link.

That was great! I'm thinking he could have been abducted by an alien, or something? It happens! Kidding.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    ~ Albert Einstein ~

Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    Carnation, I prefere the term freak of nature when I think of him. Yuk! And I do feel very badly for those "loyal" people who now have nothing.
    Nature didn't create the freak, he did it to himself.

Wink

Can we burn the Pedo Palace to the ground now, please please???
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK
    Can we burn the Pedo Palace to the ground now, please please???
    I expect to read its gone up in flames any day now.

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    I believe they all had to sign non-disclosure agreements in order to work there. It's likely binding for life outside of a subpoena. *shrugs*

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Michael Jackson doesn't live in the real world. In his head he is still a major star making all kinds of money. He is also used to all of those people who have enabled him through the years bailing him out of his every problem.

I don't understand how employees could be so devoted to him that they would stay and work for nothing for three months. While he was in the middle of the trial he had to be made to pay them for about 12 weeks worth of work.
    Why in the world did they stay when they weren't getting paid? I would have been out of there the first payday missed.

They also had to know that they had no retirement pay. I think the wages they were making were really low as it was. It's hard to say if they were aware that their medical had lapsed but three months of wages???

That whole family is a mess. Old Joe doesn't work....Michael was making his house payment but I guess Janet is making it now....pitiful. Jermaine lives with his parents....after all of the money he has made???? I guess somewhere in their youth Joe and his wife forgot to teach their kids the important things in life like values, morals, and how to manage their money. Seems that as long as the kids kept bringing in the money mom and dad were happy.

I wonder what happens to the animals at Neverland now? I know there are zoo's that are willing to take them. Maybe the state will step in and force that issue. And I also think it is a shame that Jackson still has those kids. They don't have a chance as long as they are being raised by him. I wonder if Debbie would be any better? Those kids are who I feel sorry for as they have no control of their situation. The employees could have quit any time they wanted.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast