757 users online (107 members and 650 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NE - John Lotter & Tom Nissen in the '93 murders of Brandon Teena, 2 others

Woman to Wed 'Boys Don't Cry' Killer http://ar.atwola.com/link/93179288/1...blank&border=0

LINCOLN, Neb. (March 18) - A Chicago woman has been granted a marriage license to marry one of the killers portrayed in the movie "Boys Don't Cry."

Justine Mirth, 32, says she can't wait to marry Tom Nissen, who is serving life in prison for the 1993 slayings of three people in a farmhouse in southeast Nebraska.

"I'm dying to go see him. I want to hold him," she said. "He's the man I love. I want to spend the rest of my life with him."

The crime inspired the award-winning 1999 movie starring Hilary Swank, who played one of the victims, 21-year-old Teena Brandon, who was born a woman but lived as a man in southeast Nebraska under the name Brandon Teena.

The couple have never met in person. Mirth and Nissen have learned about each other through long letters and scores of 15-minute phone calls - the maximum allowed by the prison. Continue at link.....
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 09-11-2015 at 05:57 PM. Reason: fixed link

What a sicko! She "can't wait to marry him." Gag, barf. Get a life, woman.

From the article..."I'm dying to go see him. I want to hold him," she said. "He's the man I love. I want to spend the rest of my life with him."

I just can't believe some women!! These two deserve each other! They have never met and she can't wait to hold him and spend the rest of her life with him! Give me a break!! lol

Now in reading that disgusting statement I am tempted to edit the thread just because reading that crazy women's statement makes me ill!!

(kidding I would not edit for that! But you get the point

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann
    Now in reading that disgusting statement I am tempted to edit the thread just because reading that crazy women's statement makes me ill!!

I know how you feel, it sure would be real tempting to push that button!

But it is an idiotic statement worth mentioning.To those of you that think you can qualify yourself by someone else. Think again.You will never be the one and you will never be the one above common sensible answers. The people who manipulate and the enablers that respond are continuing the cycle of abuse. You have to step above this behavior. You have to recognize it and you have to move on. Even if it is painful.

What is wrong with people???

Ya know - I gotta fault the prison systems for allowing this. These people (whether men or women) are there as punishment for something they've done wrong. Why must we give them the right to marry??? I just don't get that....

I could smack them!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    Woman to Wed 'Boys Don't Cry' Killer http://ar.atwola.com/image/93179288/1061439455/aoladp

LINCOLN, Neb. (March 18) - A Chicago woman has been granted a marriage license to marry one of the killers portrayed in the movie "Boys Don't Cry."

Justine Mirth, 32, says she can't wait to marry Tom Nissen, who is serving life in prison for the 1993 slayings of three people in a farmhouse in southeast Nebraska.

"I'm dying to go see him. I want to hold him," she said. "He's the man I love. I want to spend the rest of my life with him."

The crime inspired the award-winning 1999 movie starring Hilary Swank, who played one of the victims, 21-year-old Teena Brandon, who was born a woman but lived as a man in southeast Nebraska under the name Brandon Teena.

The couple have never met in person. Mirth and Nissen have learned about each other through long letters and scores of 15-minute phone calls - the maximum allowed by the prison. Continue at link.....

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/ar...00010000000001
    psssstt...hey dumb arse.......how do you SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH SOMEONE BEHIND BARS

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann

Go ahead! Make the title read..."Amraann throws up over stupid woman."

Quote Originally Posted by Jules

What is wrong with people???

Ya know - I gotta fault the prison systems for allowing this. These people (whether men or women) are there as punishment for something they've done wrong. Why must we give them the right to marry??? I just don't get that....
    I don't either.

Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    Go ahead! Make the title read..."Amraann throws up over stupid woman."
    LMAO!!!!!!!

That's sick! I can't believe she would want to marry him.....our society is so screwed up.

Dying to marry him. Pun intended?

Ewww I remember watching that movie..What is wrong with this lady? Maybe someone should send her a copy of the movie she might of missed the 'important' part!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast