NE - John Lotter & Tom Nissen in the '93 murders of Brandon Teena, 2 others

deanws

Former Member
Reaction score
Woman to Wed 'Boys Don't Cry' Killer http://ar.atwola.com/link/93179288/1061439455/aoladp?target=_blank&border=0

LINCOLN, Neb. (March 18) - A Chicago woman has been granted a marriage license to marry one of the killers portrayed in the movie "Boys Don't Cry."

Justine Mirth, 32, says she can't wait to marry Tom Nissen, who is serving life in prison for the 1993 slayings of three people in a farmhouse in southeast Nebraska.

"I'm dying to go see him. I want to hold him," she said. "He's the man I love. I want to spend the rest of my life with him."

The crime inspired the award-winning 1999 movie starring Hilary Swank, who played one of the victims, 21-year-old Teena Brandon, who was born a woman but lived as a man in southeast Nebraska under the name Brandon Teena.

The couple have never met in person. Mirth and Nissen have learned about each other through long letters and scores of 15-minute phone calls - the maximum allowed by the prison. Continue at link.....

What a sicko! She "can't wait to marry him." Gag, barf. Get a life, woman.

From the article..."I'm dying to go see him. I want to hold him," she said. "He's the man I love. I want to spend the rest of my life with him." :behindbar

I just can't believe some women!! These two deserve each other! They have never met and she can't wait to hold him and spend the rest of her life with him! :bang: Give me a break!! lol

Now in reading that disgusting statement I am tempted to edit the thread just because reading that crazy women's statement makes me ill!!

(kidding I would not edit for that! But you get the point:)

Amraann said:
Now in reading that disgusting statement I am tempted to edit the thread just because reading that crazy women's statement makes me ill!!

I know how you feel, it sure would be real tempting to push that button! :)

But it is an idiotic statement worth mentioning.To those of you that think you can qualify yourself by someone else. Think again.You will never be the one and you will never be the one above common sensible answers. The people who manipulate and the enablers that respond are continuing the cycle of abuse. You have to step above this behavior. You have to recognize it and you have to move on. Even if it is painful.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

What is wrong with people???

Ya know - I gotta fault the prison systems for allowing this. These people (whether men or women) are there as punishment for something they've done wrong. Why must we give them the right to marry??? I just don't get that....

deandaniellws said:
Woman to Wed 'Boys Don't Cry' Killer [url="http://ar.atwola.com/image/93179288/1061439455/aoladp"]http://ar.atwola.com/image/93179288/1061439455/aoladp[/url]

LINCOLN, Neb. (March 18) - A Chicago woman has been granted a marriage license to marry one of the killers portrayed in the movie "Boys Don't Cry."

Justine Mirth, 32, says she can't wait to marry Tom Nissen, who is serving life in prison for the 1993 slayings of three people in a farmhouse in southeast Nebraska.

"I'm dying to go see him. I want to hold him," she said. "He's the man I love. I want to spend the rest of my life with him."

The crime inspired the award-winning 1999 movie starring Hilary Swank, who played one of the victims, 21-year-old Teena Brandon, who was born a woman but lived as a man in southeast Nebraska under the name Brandon Teena.

The couple have never met in person. Mirth and Nissen have learned about each other through long letters and scores of 15-minute phone calls - the maximum allowed by the prison. Continue at link.....

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060318232609990006&ncid=NWS00010000000001
psssstt...hey dumb arse.......how do you SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH SOMEONE BEHIND BARS :behindbar :behindbar
:bang: :doh: :loser::bang::doh: :loser:

Amraann said:

Go ahead! Make the title read..."Amraann throws up over stupid woman."

Jules said:
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

What is wrong with people???

Ya know - I gotta fault the prison systems for allowing this. These people (whether men or women) are there as punishment for something they've done wrong. Why must we give them the right to marry??? I just don't get that....
I don't either.:loser:

That's sick! I can't believe she would want to marry him.....our society is so screwed up.

Ewww I remember watching that movie..What is wrong with this lady? Maybe someone should send her a copy of the movie she might of missed the 'important' part! :waitasec:

LOL............I can't tell you how many marriages I've witnessed that the two getting married were just meeting in person when they said "I do"...............It's the most ridiculious thing I can honestly say I encounter at Prison.

I also witnessed a woman who was crying in line at the anticipation of her wedding that day and when they brought him out, she changed her mind.......:D Didn't realize that the man she was wooing through letters, was a fat- filthy pedophile......He was responsible for raping and killing a three year old boy. Nice catch! :doh:

Others I'm sure were surprised at what they saw when they got to the prison, but go through with the wedding for fear of having to admit they made a mistake........

SanQuentinvisitor said:
LOL............I can't tell you how many marriages I've witnessed that the two getting married were just meeting in person when they said "I do"...............It's the most ridiculious thing I can honestly say I encounter at Prison.

I also witnessed a woman who was crying in line at the anticipation of her wedding that day and when they brought him out, she changed her mind.......:D Didn't realize that the man she was wooing through letters, was a fat- filthy pedophile......He was responsible for raping and killing a three year old boy. Nice catch! :doh:

Others I'm sure were surprised at what they saw when they got to the prison, but go through with the wedding for fear of having to admit they made a mistake........
thats impressive-- going to marry not only someone in prison...but you dont even know what they look like, or why they are in prison......:loser: :loser: :loser:

Hmmm...I guess I have it all wrong...I always thought that marrying a loving, honest, hard-working, intelligent and adoring husband who is THERE in PERSON was the way to go! I didn't know the way to go is hooking up with a :loser: was what it's all about. :furious: IMO, they should not be allowed to marry until they can lead a PRODUCTIVE life in society! Some women just have the need of a "man" (used loosely) in their life...no matter what kind of slimeball that guy is!

http://www.courttv.com/news/2007/0920/boys_dont_cry_ap.html

LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — One of two men convicted in the 1993 murder of Teena Brandon and two others that spawned the movie "Boys Don't Cry" now says he was the only attacker who shot and stabbed them.

This is an incredibly amazing turn of events. Lotter is seeking exoneration. He has been on death row. Can you imagine being convicted of something you didn't do and being put on death row for it? I am in no way saying Lotter is an angel, but he did not have the involvement Nissen originally claimed he did.

http://www.courttv.com/news/2007/0920/boys_dont_cry_ap.html

LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — One of two men convicted in the 1993 murder of Teena Brandon and two others that spawned the movie "Boys Don't Cry" now says he was the only attacker who shot and stabbed them.

This is an incredibly amazing turn of events. Lotter is seeking exoneration. He has been on death row. Can you imagine being convicted of something you didn't do and being put on death row for it? I am in no way saying Lotter is an angel, but he did not have the involvement Nissen originally claimed he did.

Interesting indeed. Thanks for the update.

Lotter is seeking complete exoneration, saying he had no role in the crime.
According to a July report from Nissen's mental health counselor, Nissen described himself as the "trigger man" in the murders and told the counselor that "the idea for the murders was initially Lotter's idea" but "Lotter's gun jammed and Nissen proceeded to shoot all three victims."
"Nissen said that he did not have any problem admitting to the murders, but ... wanted Lotter to acknowledge his, Lotter's, involvement with the crime," the report says.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715
Back