I have books!!!!

michelle

Joy comes in the Morning
Reaction score
I started selling on Ebay but I have some true crime books I thought I would see if you all want to check out first.

1. Blood Brother Ann Bird
2. Bringing Elizabeth home
3. The stalking of kristin
4. Ann Rule Without pity
5. Heart full of Lie Ann Rule
6. Sybil, way to freaky for me, lol....
7. Conviction, Martha Mxley Murder
8. Love and Death, The Kurt Cobain murder theory
These are all hard backs and in great condition

9. Helter skelter
10.Without a Doubt Marcia Clark
11. A child called it, and The lost boy. True story of child abuse
12. While she slept, the Jill Cahill murder by her husband

If anyone is interested just PM me.....

I forgot to add:
Perfect Murder, Perfect Town
Won By Love, Roe vs Wade
Lets Roll

Let me know guys if anyone is interested I am going to put them on Ebay tonight...

Michelle.................... Did you sell your books, I only read true crime and probably have about 150 - 200, I bet you I could open a shop - I need to make a list of what I have, maybe we could swap some?

lizziedripping said:
Michelle.................... Did you sell your books, I only read true crime and probably have about 150 - 200, I bet you I could open a shop - I need to make a list of what I have, maybe we could swap some?
Hey Lizzie, right now they are in storage I am getting them out at the end of the month though and I will let you have what ones you want. I have more too. I will PM you.

michelle said:
Hey Lizzie, right now they are in storage I am getting them out at the end of the month though and I will let you have what ones you want. I have more too. I will PM you.
That will give me time to list all mine, some are in the loft, some in the bedroom, some in the garage, some in my wardrobe............... they're everywhere!!

Hey to both of you guys...I am a true crime nut and love to read the books and am interested...please let me know when you get your lists.

I'd be interested in swapping as well. I probably have 50-75 true crime books. I'll make a list of mine too.

I wonder how many true crime books the members of Websleuths has as a group.lol

I know I have a huge amount of them stored away! lol

I would love to read some of these books also! Unfortunately I don't have but one or two to swap. I lost all of my books in a house fire several years ago and have just never replaced them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back