Man Seeks Christian Nudist Colony

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score

HUDSON, Fla. - Piles of trash, dirty lakes, racist property deeds and pedophiles living nearby have not deterred one man's dream of creating a Christian-themed nudist community.

Bill Martin has purchased about 240 acres of land about 30 miles outside Tampa for a little more than $1.6 million, much of it on the site of an old nudist colony that had fallen into disrepair, which he and his business partners hope to transform into a modern-day Garden of Eden.

"The Bible very clearly states that when Adam and Eve were in right with God, they were naked," said David Blood, executive director of the project. "When people are in right with God, they do not have to fear nudity."

The renovated park - to be called Natura - would feature an open church, a giant water park for the kids and classes in family building and strengthening marriage.

Martin hopes to have enough of the trash removed and facilities fixed up for a naturist marriage retreat and nude baptism ceremony in April.

Further renovations and additions are planned for completion within two years, he said.

Martin said he had not yet figured out what to do about four registered sex offenders living in or around the park, though he said he's discussing it with his attorneys.

Full Story from the Miami Herald

Hey Cass,
Whats so strange about this? The guy is trying to clean up the area. Lord knows it needs it. The only bad thing is the area that is close by. All kinds of people live there.
But at least the streets are paved now. LOL.

becca

LOL Personally I think to "Keep America Beautiful" people should be made to wear more clothes... have you seen how the kids dress these days? especially teenage girls... bare mid drifts and low rider jeans...

Nudity? I think not! LOL

Casshew said:
LOL Personally I think to "Keep America Beautiful" people should be made to wear more clothes... have you seen how the kids dress these days? especially teenage girls... bare mid drifts and low rider jeans...

Nudity? I think not! LOL

Cass,
First of all I'm not a nudist.... would never be.. I'd scare people half to death. But its a fenced compound with gates. You can't drive thru to enjoy the scenery. Not that there is any to see. But they do wear clothes when they go off the property. Its kind of like a private park.
Please don't get me started on what teenage girls wear (or don't wear). I love it when they come for senior pictures and wear those short shorts and a half shirt. How is that a senior portrait? Most of the time I just stand there with my mouth opened. I finally end up sending them back home for several different outfits. Something maybe Grandma could like...

becca

becca said:
Cass,
I finally end up sending them back home for several different outfits. Something maybe Grandma could like...

becca

LOL... good for you! and you are doing them a favour in the long run, 10 - 15 years from now when they are looking at those photos they would want to crawl in a hole!

To each his own I guess I can't figure out whey people need to nude in a club like setting? cant they just get naked at home? :)

I have been to Europe and the caribbean and gone topless on the beach (in my perky years) it felt more comfortable to be topless... girls with bikini tops on stuck out like a sore thumb.. better to fit in and it was fun... but the men walking aroung... ewwww like christmas trees with only one ornament... just didn't look right.

My ex boyfriend's father owned several natural parks. I could never go to one and I could never look at the guy without thinking this old man sits around by the pool nude.
I just couldn't be in the same room with him.
I don't know why they need a crowd either. What a person does at home is one thing but....
Can I post that by my dressing room, You will thank me 15 years from now?

becca

Casshew said:
"When people are in right with God, they do not have to fear nudity."

I beg to differ.... I fear nudity when I look at myself in the mirror and wouldn't want to impose that sight on poor innocent strangers! HA! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back